I’m hiring for my Instagram account!

So I made a group account on Instagram and I need some people to join me! You must have an existing Instagram account https://linktr.ee/epi.moonlights This link is for the application once you fill out the application go to @Epi.moonlights on Instagram and read the rest of the rules under the post that says “I’M HIRING”
So if you’ve ever wanted to be in a group account now is your chance! Good luck❤️

2 Likes

Moving this to Episode Fan Community since this is an Episode-related IG account. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

what does the group do?

It’s for just about anything episode related and honestly I’m looking for anything :slight_smile:

1 Like

Because I already have some people wanting to do a lot with me and I’ve been getting a lot of art Requests lately it would help me out a bit considering I start going back to school soon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.