I‘m tired of it

I‘m tired. I‘m tired of being alone. I‘m tired of losing my friends. I‘m tired of the world. I‘m tired of the most amazing people taking a break or leaving. I‘m tired of staying awake all night. I‘m tired of not being able to feel. I‘m tired of no one understanding me. I‘m tired of sounding like some attention seeking bish. I‘m tired of no one being truly there for me. I‘m tired of this stupid thread already. I‘m tired of not being able to sleep. I‘m tired of life. I‘m tired of coding. I‘m tired of all the pressure. I‘m tired of my stupid episode stories. I‘m tired of society. I’m tired of crying so much. I‘m tired of lies. I‘m tired of people faking so much messed up stuff. I‘m tired of instagram. I‘m tired of changes. I‘m tired of feeling unwanted. I‘m tired of everything annoying me. I‘m tired of being so moody. I‘m tired of not being able to come out of the closet. I‘m tired of my real life friends not caring about me. I‘m tired of being replaced. I‘m tired of not being good enough. I‘m tired of not being talented. I‘m tired of hating myself. I‘m tired of everyone hating me. I‘m tired of my anxiety. I‘m tired of stress. I‘m tired of getting up in the morning. I‘m tired of eating. I‘m tired of not eating. I‘m tired of my weird music taste. I‘m tired everything. I‘m tired of myself. I‘m tired of having to write this all just to maybe get someone to talk to me, cause I feel so unwanted I’m so tired of it.

Ugh I’m annoying I’m sorry :woman_facepalming:

25 Likes

Omg girll/boyy you’re amazing, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I’m not going to say “omg don’t feel this wayy” because I know you can’t just “stop” feeling a certain way. But I am here to talk if you want to. , I WANT to talk to you! :grin: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent:

5 Likes

Don’t be sorry. It’s fine to rant about this stuff and sometimes we just need to get these things off our chests (better than bottling it up). I’m sorry to hear that you’re feeling this way, but this could be temporary (hopefully). It sucks, yea, but things will get better soon :purple_heart: It may sound like the most cliche saying ever but you can PM whenever XD.

4 Likes

You’re amazing, thank you! :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Honestly writing this thread felt so good :full_moon_with_face::joy:

3 Likes

No problem, hope you feel better and this sh*tty feeling goes away! I totally get what you’re saying btw :triumph:

4 Likes

im sure it does XDXD and that’s good!

3 Likes

Is it bad to say how I think it’s sad people can relate :point_right::point_left:

5 Likes

Also totally off-topic but I just created a topic for someone to make an art scene but it FLOPPED. Now I sad too :frowning:

4 Likes

Girl! I don’t even know you and I know that you are a sweet nice lovely person that just wants to be accepted! Don’t let anyone bring you down cause they just jealous of you.

4 Likes

Omg, what thread :disappointed:

2 Likes

Omg! I made a temporary Splash shop and got no requests! Though it’s ok cause I still have my shop

3 Likes

This :pensive: Art Scene (Really) Needed 😲

1 Like

Bb :pleading_face: I don’t know you too well but you’re amazing no matter whattt

also I’m lgbt too and so is a lot of the forum, you can come out to us! Ik it’s not the same as family or irl friends but we’re here for you :pleading_face::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@Lar.episode and @veronica.episode now I’m just like: Should I just skip the art scene in my story or? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

aww, hey u! I couldn’t imagine what you’re feeling rn, but you’ll get better someday. it’s okay to feel like this, just let it all out. this pain or whatever u want to call it is temporary, for sure. and yeah, it may feel like forever, because really it won’t (and I’m saying this from experience) :relaxed: okay this message sounds like the “cliche” whatever but if u wanna talk, I’m right here because I also need someone to talk to, lonely as well teehee we love yuu !! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve decided I love you, sorry I don’t make the rules.

1 Like

I can make the art scene for youuuu but omg it’s 4am and I low key am too tired :joy::joy: But when do you need it done?

1 Like

Omg rlly? Tysmm girl go sleepp you can do it whenever you’re available. I think I just need it maybe in the next 2 weeks since I will finish my other chapters and post it but need time to get backgrounds reviewed. :partying_face:

1 Like

Awhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwhwwhwhwhww :point_right::point_left: I love you too

1 Like