I need a chuch seat background

i need a background of seats based on a church. it can just be like a wooden bench inside a wooden building

2 Likes

There’s INT. GEORGIA CHURCH - DAY

There’s also INT. SHAKESPEARE ABBEY - DAY

Then this:

I hope you find what you’re looking for.

4 Likes

If you use the Georgia Church that @louisewrites suggested, I’m in the process of cutting out the individual pews to add to my free-use Google Drive for Episode Overlays. I thought I’d already done this one, but didn’t so they’ll be added in an hour or so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

2 Likes

ty! but i want a view of the actual seat!

can i get access to your google drive?

edit: There’s the link. I realized which drive you meant after I scrolled up. LOL! It’s an open drive so you shouldn’t have trouble accessing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysm! the overlays r great but i just needed a background of seats inside a church! sorry for the confusionn

No problem. I only have overlays for Episode Backgrounds in that drive.

You can try: freepik.com,pixabay.com,pexels.com,unsplash.com - they’re free use websites that may have what you are looking for. Just avoid Google and Pinterest because most everything there is copyrighted to someone or some company. :slight_smile:

You can also try requesting a background be made for you on one of the many “Art Shops” in the Art Resources category - there are some really great background artists on the forums :slight_smile: A bonus that most of the background makers will do them for free and only require credit be given.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysm!

1 Like

You’re welcome - I would try searching “church interior” to get the most results in any of the websites I listed. People tend to be generic with their tags (interior,exterior, shop, cafe, etc) so the more specific you are, there’s a chance you’ll miss an image that works for what you need. :slight_smile:

1 Like

tysm! i already found a couple i like!

1 Like