I Need a cover for my story please, if any great talented artist can help me please. Commission or Request, Willing to pay if none free

I’m publishing a new story soon and I don’t have a cover and was wondering how to get one! If you would like to help me out it would be much appreciated or even if you can direct me to someone that can. Just let me know what you would like. If you have any questions let me know. Thank you.

3 Likes

Hey! You may want to state whether you want a commission (where you pay an artist), or a request (where the artist makes it for free. :blue_heart:

Is this a request or r u willing to pay

Hi, Yes, if it comes down to it, then I’m willing to pay.

hey! i’m an artist with open commissions. here are some examples, let me know if you’re interested! :heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Bertha @RJL @ZamiraArts @anon6748744
^^commision artist^^^

@Rac5hel(request at the shop) and @dishsoap(her request are currently closed if you can wait)

4 Likes

Thank you so much for recommending me!! :relaxed:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

3 Likes

Hey if you’re still looking, my commissions are open! (:

Commission info

Examples

Let me know if you’re interested!

1 Like

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’m currently taking commissions.
Feel free to check my Instagram for more examples or pricing!
If you don’t use Instagram tell me and I’ll send through pm here.
Have a nice day :heart:

4 Likes

Hi if you still looking for commission
Here is my commission details and if you interest can DM me for more information :butterfly:

can check out here for more commission details
and my instagram ig

✿ examples ✿

prices

2 Likes

hi!..My prices are 3-5$…dm me if interested!!