I need story inspiraton pls help

So I want to make an episode story and I have done it before so I know how to do it.
The only problem is that I dont have a plot so if someone could help me with that it would be amazing (I’ll make sure I credit you)

The genre should be Thriller/Horror and Romance

To help u gain inspiration for ur story, read other stories in that genre to help give u ideas, don’t copy tho! Plot idea: Maybe u could have a girl alone at home texting her bf, her phone gets hacked & then the hacker pretends to b her bf & asks her to meet him in the woods. The guy who hacked her phone has a knife & tries to catch her in the woods. She then manages to escape him & calls her bf when they escape together. that was a weird plot but I don’t write thriller so it was just a weird idea.:speak_no_evil:

ok thanks
I got another idea tho

But thanks for trying!

Haha you just gave me an idea for a story, thanks lol. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Np, lol :white_heart:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Okay, butt hear my out

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbMozy6Kat9ewxkn5ckUaP4AgibBelsF0

This playlist gave me so much inspiration!!

2 Likes

OMG I love it thank you soo much!

1 Like

:joy: :joy: No problem!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.