Ideas and/or writing partner

Hey I’m kind of new to the whole writing things and I’m looking for an idea! Please give me a description or be my writing buddy so we can figure out the story together! I really like fantasy, vampires, werewolves, monsters that go bump in the night (or day)! I also like the idea of creating a new society Making rules and limitations, creating higher powers, and all that stuff, but I’m open to ideas for other genres too. Thanks like I said I don’t have an idea on anything so it would be us coming up with the story together if you were my writing buddy.

Hey! I’m new to this stuff, too.
I don’t want to be anyone’s writing partner at the moment, but I can try and give some suggestions?
OK, so, darn, this is weird, I usually have writer’s block, not the other way around. Anyway, back to my idea!
Why don’t you do a story about a city (or something like that) called The City Of The Eye, (or something like that) and it’ll be about this city full of vampires and all those things that aren’t humans. But the MC is human and not only does she/he have to find out why the City is called The City Of The Eye, but she/he also has to make sure nobody knows that they’re a human, to avoid being killed. I suggest having the reader use important choices, so they can actually die.

I hope I’ve helped!

1 Like

I love it! Thanks for the idea of I use it how can I credit you?

Um … I’ll have to be honest, my Instagram is completely EMPTY at the moment, so … just, for now, say “Thanks to Summer on Episode for this idea!” And that’ll be it! I do like being the center of attention, but this is your moment! So that sentence is all I need.

Alright! I’ll make sure to include that sentence and if I do use your idea I’ll tell you when the story is published!

That would be great! I look forward to your story!

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink: