Idk why though?

First, ik this probably isn’t the category, but meh…
So in my create section on the app this random story appears and it has like two lines and a bunch of scenes saying to be continued…
*its the guanko…

Has anybody else experienced this?
Thank you for the info btw;)

2 Likes

lemme check mine

2 Likes

i have the same thing as well

2 Likes

its creepy as fuck

3 Likes

Oof okay :ok_hand:t2: I thought it was just me… like idk why it suddenly appeared!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree :joy::joy:

2 Likes

another person has it too

2 Likes

omg I have that one too!:rofl::rofl: Report it to episode support via ticket this is some seriouse bug.:woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

I have that as well.

3 Likes

yeah apparently everyone has this

2 Likes

i’m actually curious as to who coded it :eyes:

1 Like

Hahaha that’s so weird I have it too
But will different words

1 Like

i read their other story, and it took you to the avatar creator. i think the dialogue when something like ‘about to male closet’ and ‘about to male avatar’ or something. maybe a new update?

1 Like

Uhhh… I checked and same…

Now I’m wondering if my story is in some else’s portal OMG WHATSHXJ :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

1 Like

I have that same story too

1 Like

If my story was in someone’s portal they’d be disappointed lol😂

But I’m sure it’s just a bug :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:thinking: maybe it’s a feature Story in process?

1 Like

I doubt that… the author has the same named story oh her portal and there is practicly nothing in it looks more like she was testing the coding.

Does anybody checked if you see it in your stories also in portal?

2 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. @molly247 please submit a help ticket to our support team about this issue.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh I checked and it isn’t

1 Like