Improve your writing skills here!

@Abinaya sorry for not responding for a while, I was out and got pretty busy,
I hope you like it.

My attempt, LoL.

You walk to your closet and push each item by, until you find what you want, that one item that is so special to you, your one and only…gray poncho.

Pulling it on you make your way down the stairs of your large mansion, as you walk through the many rooms, finally reaching the door you want you pull it open revealing your…backyard. Throwing on the hood of your poncho, you make your way through the soaked wet grass, which gets wetter by the minute, finally reaching the side border of your yard, you walk towards the dark brown shed, opening the door, you start to search blindly, until you feel the handle of what you’re looking for your trusty…shovel. You step back into the rain, rapidly walking to that sacred spot, it’s been years, but you know it like back of your left hand.

You stab the dirt with the shovel, and start digging, but the wet mud makes it harder and it has been years since that last deed…You finally feel that hard metal, tears pool your eyes, regret tugs at your heart, you stick your head in the sloshy dirt, mud cakes your hand as you pull out your one and only link to your childhood…the time capsule.

4 Likes