Improve your writing skills here!

My story! Lmaoo this was supposed to be one sentence so I had more planned and stuff but my hands were typing 🧍🏽‍♀️

in the dark

1852, her large room at the palace

The reflection in the mirror, was a beautiful young lady. Dressed in a red gown, reflective earrings through the chandelier above her, and her hands tangled in her hair. Her freshly painted nails, one of the court ladies did for her, did not work in her justice when making an attempt at detaching the hairpins she oh-so-badly wanted to take out.

Her long eyelashes blinked out of disbelieve when she heard someone knock on the wooden door she could see through the mirror. “Are you done, Miranda? Your father is expecting you downstairs to meet the guests.”

There she was. Standing there in the silence of the night, forced to spend at this one important event from her father. Smushing her small red lips together with a loud swallowing noise coming from her dry throat, looking her reflecting right in the eye. She didn’t move, she didn’t speak.

Miranda closed her eyes out relief when the sound of a pair of heels was getting softer. “How can I get out of this?” She stayed there with her eyes closed, she couldn’t dare to look herself in the eyes. Luckily, she didn’t have to when reaching for the little crumpled note she had hidden in her gown.

Holding the crumpled note in front of her and slowly bowing her head while unfolding it.

“Meet me when the sun starts falling, when you need me the most.”

He was Miranda’s little secret. She’s the only one who knew him in the palace. And at this very moment, she needed him the most.

7 Likes

h-here it is

1 Like

Hey, idk if I’m going to write, but I’m thinking about doing it, so could you tell what is the current prompt, pleaseee ??

2 Likes

‘in the dark’ is the latest but you can do whatever prompt you like. I’ve dropped a lot at the same time. You can find all of them at the main post!

2 Likes

Sounds good.

2 Likes

holy fucking shit :hot_face: WHY :clap:t2: ARE :clap:t2: YOU :clap:t2: SO :clap:t2: TALENTED :clap:t2: :clap:t2: :clap:t2:

2 Likes

I don’t understand it very clearly, :woman_facepalming:t5:.

2 Likes

kjnjeshgnfduwhebauytahu

HOWWWW

ITS AMAZINGGG

TALENTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

what don’t you understand?

2 Likes

Like you know the part where it says I need to put an end to it.

2 Likes

This made me feel things :eyes: AGHFNCISFx
WE NEED A PART TWO!

3 Likes

that means “how are you going to stop THAT

2 Likes

Oh ok, I got it now.
Tysm.

3 Likes

Right ?!?!
@Abinaya that was very good, I need to know whom he was.
:pleading_face::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face:
@dazzling_ash @noyaan @Someone2

Thank you so much! :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Awhh this made me smilee

3 Likes

@Me_and_Mel thank you for making this amazing prompt sigh it was so much fun

2 Likes

Ugh you definitely did justice to it :triumph:

2 Likes

Pff :pleading_face::pleading_face:
thank you 🧍🏽‍♀️

2 Likes
Confused

Soo imagine that the main character is a 6 feet tall boy and has black hair, dark blue eyes and olive skin.

You wake up startled by a nightmare. You look around you and you see that you’re sitting in the driver’s seat. The car is an old fashioned, light blue car. The car is on a brown, metal railway. It was half cloudy and half sunny. The beautiful dark, green trees stood behind the rails. ‘What am I doing here?’ You ask. You keep looking around until you look in the mirror. You see a big train with steaming smoke coming super fast. It makes a whistle sound, trying to warn you to get off the rails. There are no keys to be found. You’re trying to unlock the door, but it doesn’t work. You’re trying to smash the window, but that doesn’t work either. You’re panicking so bad, you don’t what to do. The train keeps making sounds…you have no choice. You close your eyes and…Everything is black.

You wake up again. ‘What a horrible nightmare was that’ You sighted. You crawled out your bed and brushed your teeth. You were walking to your job, just a few kilometers walking and a luxurious, glass skyscraper was waiting for you. You had a grey suit on and carried a black, business suitcase. You look up to the sky, the whole sky is blue with a beautiful sunshine. Suddenly you see reporters running to you. ‘Sir, can you explain where you have been’ A woman asked. ‘Sir, how are you doing?’ You stand still, trying to proces what is happening. ‘Sir, can you explain where you have been the last 12 years?’ A man asked, pointing a microfone in your face. ‘12 years?’ The man:’Yes, since the last accident

‘Accident.?!’ You said to yourself. You look anxiously to the reporters. ‘It wasn’t a dream?..’ You thought. One reporter said:’Omg, what if he doesn’t remember??’ Reporters were talking and panicking, but it was all too vague for you to understand. Everyone’s voice was fainting and you slowly saw everything becoming white. You wake up again…in school. You look around, you were sitting at the front of the class. It was biology. People were talking, playing and so on. You were wearing darkblue sweatshirt with black jeans and shoes. A girl sitting next to you asked:’Hey are you okay?’ She smiled to you. You look at her with concern. ‘Tell me what date is today??’ You said it while grabbing her shoulders. ‘Umhh it’s June 6 2020?..’ You look back to the floor. You hit yourself to make sure you’re not dreaming. ‘Okay…Okay. I’m not dreaming. I am now with the class just like the way it should’ You take a deep breath. The girl asked:’Are you really okay tho? Maybe is that accident still taking a troll on you’ You widen your eyes. You look at her. ‘Accident??!’ While she was explaining it, everything turned white.

4 Likes
In the dark

When people used to say they’re afraid of the dark, afraid of the monster in their closet, afraid to close their eyes because they’re scared someone will come and kill them in their sleep, I used to laugh and call them stupid. That’s until I met her. I still remember the night she first came. She was just standing over my bed, watching me sleep. “What a handsome boy,” she had said, stroking my sweaty cheek. I just stared at her. All of a sudden she had started laughing hysterically, then she brought out a knife coated in blood. Pressing it against my throat, she whispered into my ear, “Goodnight, sweet boy.” And she was gone. I was so scared, I couldn’t go back to sleep. I thought it was a dream, a scary dream, but she visited every night, each time, saying the exact same things. I became drunk on fear, and everywhere I went, I could sense her presence. And then one night I decided it was enough. Grabbing my knife, I later in bed. Soon enough she came, with a sickly sweet smile that would’ve made me swoon in different circumstances. She came close to me, with the same bloody knife, and pressed it against my throat. Before she could say anything, I plunged the knife into her stomach. She stopped, and stared at me, confused. And then she fell. I should’ve let her go, but I didn’t. I jumped on top of her and plunged the knife into her repeatedly. She was screaming, begging me to stop. And then the light went on, and I saw the horrified faces of ny parents as they stared at the bloody mess that used to be my brother.

7 Likes