In Need Of Description Ideas!

Hello everyone! I’m getting back into my episode phase so I have been planning a new story, it’s about a girl who is trying to reconnect with her old childhood friend who moved away suddenly and without warning so she goes on a road trip with her friend to find him. I am in need of some description ideas so please do share! I will give credit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your childhood best friend disappeared! So you go on a road trip with your bestie to find him, with a bit of adventure and mystery will you succeed in finding him? Can your relationship withstand the test of time?

2 Likes

In search of a childhood buddy, two friends embark on a quest to find them! A journey, sure to bring both of you to your limits awaits… Will you find what you’ve been looking for?

1 Like

You can’t shake off the feeling without your childhood friend. One thing is for sure; you won’t stop till you find him. Is it all a chasing dream? Or will he be a dream come true…

2 Likes

Ty! I’m going to be using this idea, I’ll credit you with your forums user if thats okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

omg you like it?? :smiling_face_with_tear: Thank you!!

could you tag me with @brreadstickzz on IG <33

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Hi, do you have a title? Or do you need help with that as well?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.