INFO FOR ALL OF YOU :blob_hearts:

Hey guys I’m Anthony!! :blue_heart:

For those who don’t know me I’m a new author here. I published my first story last month. It’s called TANGLED LOVE. I received a lot of love from you guys in a very short period of time :heart: Thank you all for that :kissing_heart:

Anyways this thread is to give you some info about a few things I can do:

R4R & Shoutouts:

I’ve been doing these for a while now so if you guys are intereseted you can just fill the respective request forms. The links for those are in my instagram bio :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
(IG: @storiesofanthony)

Proofreading:

I’ll be happy to help you with proofreading your story all you have to do is just dm me on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Character Cards:
I can also make character cards. Both INK & LIMELIGHT :100:
To get it done you can as usually just dm me on instagram your details and any specific things you want and I’ll do it for you.
Also here are the examples (These examples are with my character details )

INK

LIMELIGHT

RULES:

1. Make sure you are following me on IG and please don’t unfollow me after your work’s done.
  2. Do definitely give me credit for the work.
  3. R4R & Shoutouts will only be done for you if you have filled out the respective forms.

I hope I made everything you pm me if you have any more doubts :blue_heart:
Have an amazing day y’all :heart:

Closed since Community is not the appropriate category for R4Rs, proofreading, or art. Please review our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: