It's been boring here for a while

I’ll be your friend.

2 Likes

thank you :sleepy:

2 Likes

No problem! :heart:

But to be on topic, I really do think that more people need to make interactive threads. Like asking each other questions to get to know each other or something…

4 Likes

lol whats ur name

2 Likes

If anyone’s interested we do have an Instagram chat :eyes: Instagram epi group chat

3 Likes

I agree. This forums used to be a fun place before. But now, it’s just the same topics all over again. I hardly post here anymore because the latest topics aren’t interesting to me at all. The interesting ones already got closed for some reason.

I also agree that the rules here are limiting the users to engage in much more interesting topics without getting flagged. This makes me miss some of the influential users who got suspended in this forums. It was actually more fun when they were still here.

11 Likes

True! It’s like every topic says: Will anyone make me a cover? :unamused:

I used to spend all my time here but then I left the forums because there was nothing to do anymore

Thanks for making this topic btw…

8 Likes

I understand that. A lot of threads asking for covers, overlays, and art resources could go to art shops or try looking on sites like Pixabay. It’s honestly easy to try to check and see if you can find some overlays, backgrounds, and covers. If you don’t find the one you want or you have specific overlay you need cut out, just go to an art shop. When people just make these threads, it hurts art shops because some don’t get as much traction because people keep making these threads that are so repetitive.

3 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Agreed, it’s either the lame “games” threads or threads from those who can’t search questions :roll_eyes: I really hope there’s more interactive threads than the same 2 or 3 topics

4 Likes

What kind of interactive threads do you want to see?

2 Likes

Yeah. I’ve been having fun in The Cliche Machine!, I understand that isn’t enjoyable for everyone, but I wish more people were involved. There’s only a few active posters and we’re just responding to each-other at this point.

4 Likes

Omg I was thinking this earlier. All the thread I’ve been seeing are like “can you make me a cover” that’s literally all. This forum is really dead I agree

5 Likes

I think another thing that makes it dead is when people attempt to make more interactive or fun threads, but they don’t get noticed because they’re buried by the constant question threads or a thread that’s gets constant feedback. I always like the threads where everyone’s able to discuss something, giving their opinions without harsh feedback or flagging. I don’t really see that too often anymore.

I haven’t participated in the Cliche Machine, but I think it looks really cool and engaging. A good portion of the threads on the forum is R4R or promotion of stories, and it can often make things seem repetitive or boring. I made this thread that kind of simulates promoting someone’s or your stories through pitching it to tv producers. I think if we started implementing more ways to present information or promote things in a newer and interactive way for users, the forum might be less dry. Considering how it’s going so far, I’m not sure.

6 Likes

There’s literally a category for art resources idk why they gotta make a whole seperate topic asking for that. :skull:

5 Likes

So annoying!!!

4 Likes

If anyone is interested we have a discord server for readers and writers. https://discord.gg/qc74CJ

1 Like

They got suspended??? :worried:

4 Likes

But how come though? I don’t believe I saw them doing anything that would get suspended though? That explains why I felt some users are not present on the forums…and one of them used to like my posts often… :frowning: Hope they are doing well and will be back on the forums soon.

4 Likes

Sorry different forums??

2 Likes