Jewish People Representation in Episode (Repost of Mehasels' Post)

Hey, guys. No fighting on here.

3 Likes

Yep. Im still researching some other stuff that I can represent in my story. For Jewish people, I have never represented them before. hm…I would try but hm. Gonna take a lot of research.

3 Likes

I have a whole thread to help out a little. ^^

2 Likes

Researching is not putting a community all together. You’re just trying to gain information about them. There’s nothing wrong with that. We do that for everything we don’t understand.

4 Likes

if that is my decision to include in my story I guess lol

1 Like

yeah I know. Just info on them. :grin:

2 Likes

Cool. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Shanni has a help thread where you can ask questions.

3 Likes

I know. She has everything.

1 Like

By the way, it was really thought of you to repost @Mehasels’ post about the information about Jewish people.

3 Likes

Let’s not get off topic so lets stay on Jewish representation. :sunglasses: :fire:

1 Like

It is funny, because that’s what I was going to tell you guys :sweat_smile: :laughing:

2 Likes

The Jewish culture/religion is really fascinating to me ^^ I love it and I wanted to share the links I use for them. Also, that thread doesn’t deserve to die T.T

Lol

3 Likes

hm, I wonder why? I guess they don’t know Jewish people? Idk, sorry if that came out wrong. What do u guys think about that? @Kanubish

Well, I am glad you find it interesting and fanscinating :grin: :blush:

3 Likes

lol nah u don’t need to, everything is right in the description so we will keep it that way so u wont have to say anything. :blush:

1 Like

This true. Episode always talks about diversity but they only include white and black people. It’s just unacceptable, what about the Jewish, Muslims and Hindus. We are not being represented correctly. At least make an effort to try and learn more about Jewish and if you feel confident enough then write a story where they are included. It’s not required to use those characters and their religion and a main idea. But at least make the effort to learn about them and include as a friend or background character. Episode never follows their own diversity standard. I hope the same will apply to Muslims and Hindus.

Please don’t come at me. :sweat:

4 Likes

Most of the time, people don’t represent a type of person because they aren’t interested in that culture or that type of person.

Also, definitely because they don’t know anybody that is that type of person or it doesn’t interest them. If you don’t know something, you shouldn’t have to go out of your way to research if you don’t want. Like…if it just doesn’t interest you, it doesn’t. Try writing about something you don’t find interesting see how bored you get with your own story LOL ^^

6 Likes

I agree.

1 Like

Hm…well its good to learn about them if someone isnt interested in them, but its their choice whether they like them or not, but hm…everyone has their own likes n dislikes, n well u get my point.