Join our Episode supporting group SJ.instyle!

Hello, everyone! :wave: I hope you all are doing great :blush: . I would like to inform you that my support group for those in the Episode community is looking for members. I know maybe there are many and maybe you don’t see a reason why you would enter this one, but I tell you that there is much more than what you think. SJ.instyle is a group that supports writers and artists at the beginning of their journey. Our little dreamers have a wonderful opportunity to start their journey on the path of art right here. Here we make close friends and support each other. We improve on mistakes and are devoted to our work to prosper the group.
We invite you for:
-STORY REVIEWS ;
-STORY SHOUTOUTS;
-ART-SCENES ;
-STORY COVERS;
-R4Rs (read for read);
-ACCOUNT SHOUTOUTS;
-EDITS;
-MOODBOARDS;
-OUTFIT IDEAS;
-BACKGROUNDS / OVERLAYS CREATOR;
-CODING/WRITING TIPS;
-QUOTE OF THE DAY;
-TEMPLATES;
Even for :
-RECOMMENDATIONS;
-GROUP MANAGER.*

!Soon we will start a book club and different programs for the competitions that will take place on Episode!

If you are interested, I am waiting for you to click on this link that I will leave below:

For more information I am waiting for you on IG:
@sj.instyle_
@julymhappier
or simply text me here :point_down:

I can’t wait to see you there and get to know each other! Kisses! :kissing_heart:
"No matter what they say, do it in your style! :butterfly:

5 Likes

Here I come :relieved:

1 Like

Thank You very much! I will contact You there🥰

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

hello :heart: this is awesome! bump

1 Like

Thank You! If You want to join, just click the link I left🥰 Everyone is welcome🤗

! In case of any errors please confirm me here If You applied! Thank You!