Limelight outfit needed

I need an outfit for my main characters mother, she is a high class, strict and religious :latin_cross: woman who thinks women need men and have to be married into a rich family as she was. she is very cultural but because they are customisable it has to be broad.
(to her surprise her daughter ends up being lesbian :wink: :shushing_face:)

I’d love as many outfit combinations as your willing to make

1 Like

@mary9 has an outfit shop

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

outfits with images:

one: Royal Blazer Polyester Neutral White, Pencil Skirt Single Belt Polyester Brown Beige, Pumps Closed Round White & Pearl Earrings

Rich people love their pearls. This could work as rich-snooty-mom-back-from-work-drunk

two: Tied Boho Loose Ruffed Cotton Complex Color Brown Beige, Belted Jeans Denim Grey Black, Quilted Studded Laceup Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leather Brown Sable & Draped Long Tied Scarf Cashmere Neutral Pale

This reminded me of white-english-teacher but this could be her brunch outfit because rich people do brunches.

three: Bodycon Sleeveless Dress Asymmetrical Lace Overlay Polyester Red Cherry, Pointed Toe High Heels Pleather Grey Black, Pearl Strand Necklace Pearl Grey White Large Brimmed Ribbonband Hat Cotton Yellow Beige & Pearl Earrings Grey White

You said she is religious so this is the church outfit, inspired from Atlanta church outfits

four: Tank Top and Cardigan Maroon & Yoga Pants Polyester Red Cherry

Rich people work out so here’s her yoga outfit

five: Loose Boho Ruffle Bottom Cotton Red Deep, Jeans High Waisted Belt Scoop Back Denim Black Red True & Quilted Studded Laceup Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leather Grey Black

Once again reminded me of white english teachers but this could be her default clothes

i hope you like them!! i can make more if you want but just be aware my time zone is PST so i might be different than yours <3

1 Like