Limelight stylist and covers

Hey guys,

I need a limelight stylist for my new story, and some covers for my story. Pm me for details if your willing to do covers

Thanks

1 Like

Why did you send this

Because it will show you how to request the right way.

true . people are doing the art and youa rent paying. so from the begining you can at least be specific about what you want from the start. so artist dont have to waste extra time

1 Like

Did you not see I said message me for details if you want to do it

Why? You will get more people if you say what you want from the start.

Or you can chill out and people will still offer anyway. I don’t exactly know what I want
, and it depends what people can do

Look, at the end I was trying to help you out and I am chill, you’re taking this the wrong way.

I am?? You sure your not

Look, I gave a helpful thread you can use it or not.

No thanks

And that’s okay.

I agree.

1 Like

Believe me I know you agree

I was not responding to you. Just remember, you won’t get as many replies. Good Luck.

she is just trying to help. try to look at this for an artist perspective

first, you are not paying for the art. so that means the artist will be doing it for free in their own time. for me an single charatere can take ten hours to do.

that is ten hours of my time I could be spending on something els. like writhing my story

so why should I spend extra time getting you to tell me what you need? it’s not me who want art it’s you.

second what if I cant do it. then I have spent time getting you to tell me what YOU want. and you have too to tell me when you could have put it in the post where a person who could do it could have seen it

You are gonna give the details no matter what so might as well do it as a start

You have not even said if you want it edited or drawn. an edited I can do in ten minutes a drawn is ten hours.

also, it’s kinda rude you just expect people to offer you their art abd time. yeah we do that but it kinda sounds like your using us. the way artists is been used in the forum’s is kinda toxic.

art normally is pretty expensive. I have an artist friend who sells their cheapest for 60 dollars.

personally, if I took a dollar per hour it would be around 10 dollars. per character. but honestly people in forum refuse to pay for art. which is weird thing because we are doing work.

1 Like

Someone else needs to chill

And 2 people have offered to do it for free so back down

this is not about the paying.

its about why it would be more easy for the artist if you made it clear from the begining.

like how would it be if in class the teacher said you all are gonna do this project its the same projets but you have to ask me one by one what it is.

1 Like