Looking for a writing partner? Credited

Hey! I am looking for a partner to help write in a point system and the choices that go with it. I will credit you in every chapter that uses the point system.

3 Likes

I could use a partner. What is the story about?

1 Like

It is about a girl who believed her life was perfect, but soon finds out it’s not. It’s title “Unpredictable.”

Did you make the cover yet?

1 Like

Can I see some of the characters? Maybe I could get started on the script.

1 Like

No, I am paying a commissioned artist to make it and I started the script, I actually have a whole layout for the entire story. I just wanted to add a point system, but it’s a lot of coding.

Oh, sorry, I can’t help.

1 Like

You should look it up online.

1 Like

Okay no problem.

:+1:

1 Like

Hey there! For the point system, what scenario are we looking at? What is the point system used as? A branching system (etc. multiple endings) or mini-games?

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey, so the point system would be used as defining her character. The story takes place in the 1% of the world, the elites. So like, if she was to mean or rude to someone and if she was to show kindness to someone. There would be multiple endings.

1 Like

I can work with that. You said you have the whole script and plot ready and I’m just in charge of coding and all right?

Do you have discord? I would prefer we talk about this on discord.

1 Like

Coding in the point system, yes. But, no i do not have discord, I can download it though.

1 Like