Looking for Co-Writers (advanced story writing, choices matter, advanced coding)

Hellooo I’m deciding to write a story after years. I would love to work with people dedicated and work out a story. So I’m here to form a team of interested folks.
I am fairly good with coding but I’ll have to relearn some stuff.
I think I want a group of people with assigned roles; here’s how I want to pan this out:

• Coders (2-3 people, me included) - it’s okay if you aren’t a pro coder but be willing to learn and research during your time working with us.
  • Story writers (1-2 people) - we’ll be developing a lot of branches and complex story lines
  • Stylists (1 -2 people) - you guys will be in charge of creating characters and wardrobes
  • Artists (??) - you will be drawing art scenes, finding/creating backgrounds and overlays
  • Proof readers - low commitment role for all those interested.

Some details about the idea for the story in my head:
Genre: Rom-Com type story
Length: 30+ episodes. Max 60 (but probably not that much)
Love Interests: idk either 1 or 2 (queer option will exist) (read my rant about queer options in other stories if ur interested)

Read my rant

people can choose their LI gender preference BUT I have a pet peeve with this kind of option in stories. When I choose girls, the story just feels like it was originally written to be heterosexual because it was. Let’s be real, girlxgirl relationships don’t work the same as girlxboy couples and girls interact differently with other girls as opposed to boys. Social cues, dialogue, and everything is just different. So for the queer option, there has to be more of a change in storyline/dialogue than just pronoun change. I can get more into this but not now!!

Maturity level: there will be mature themes and strong language

I’m willing to work out the plot and everything with my story writers. Everybody in the team can pitch in, though! Story Writers: you guys get a bunch of freedom in choosing how to write the story. All your visions can be directed to us coders and stylists and we’ll try to make it happen.

I have a lot of inspiration to make a well developed story after reading a few myself. I want to combine two things I love: writing and coding. I hope that being a part of this team will be a fun and knowledgable experience.

Either DM me or reply to this thread to show your interest. Feel free to ask any questions for clarifications.

Thank you!!

11 Likes

Hey there! This sounds super intriguing, I’d be interested in writing or styling, I’m flexible on either. Loving the general idea so far though! Hope to hear from ya. Thanksss!

1 Like

this sounds awesome! i would definitely be interested in being a stylist :blush:

1 Like

hey not to toot my own horn but im a really good writer with 4+ years of experience in creative story writing and a pretty good advanced coder :] depending on the quality of the story id be interested in writing / coding

1 Like

honestly im down for this. stylist or story writer sounds good to me.
I’ve been on episode since 2013 so I know a few good ideas haha!!

1 Like

I am definitely aspiring to make a well made story; I would love to have you on my team!

You can reach out to me :blush: I am a good coder, an average artist, and story writer as well. I can proofread as well. :woman_shrugging:t2: (If u really are serious about it) :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

I’m not super experienced with episode, though I’m learning! But I have been writing stories my entire life— I’d definitely be interested in coming on as a writer and/or stylist!

I also think that’s a great point when it comes to the gender LI bias— it’s definitely something I’ve noticed too. I’m sapphic, so I always pick the female option when possible— but it can be really frustrating, even with well-meaning writers, when the story is transparently written for men. I’ve even seen he/him pronouns sometimes be accidentally left into the narration. Hetero relationships are really seen as the default, but it’s really disheartening for me as a queer person.

2 Likes

Hiiiii, I can be a stylist, story writer OR coder. I can also be artist part time if its really needed and if everyone else is busy :))

1 Like

Hihi! I can do art/stylist, im working on perfecting the episode artstyle, but please lmk if you need me to help! Either me pm me on here or on insta @ gloomyjade

1 Like

Hi there I literally want to join you but I am unavailable for this year so if you are doing any other stories after a year like this can you please invite me

I would be interested if ur still looking for people