Looking for some stories to read! Promote your new story : )

Hey peoplesssssss,
I have a bit of time to read some stories over my mid term break because my countries (Ireland) is in a level 5 lockdown so I have no where to go :cry: I thought I would get reading some of your guysโ€™s recently published stories.

If this flops I was never here :woozy_face: :joy:

So go ahead a promote some of your recently published stories :heart: :heart: Here are a few things Iโ€™ll need to read them,
Story title:
Author:
Cover: (if you can, so I can find it easier)
Link: (if you want)
Descripition:

extra

Iโ€™ll PM you guys screenshots so you know Iโ€™ve read your story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

EXTRA

If you guys want me to review your story also let me know, Iโ€™m a writer myself on epiosde and Iโ€™m writing a novel so I can give a good review if you want one.

Hereโ€™s a list of all the stories in order of me reading them, (NOTE: if your story is part of a contest say so and I will prioratise)

WAITLIST
  1. Josephine *** By Matilda @Matilda_the_lovely

2. Blended *** By Matilda @Matilda_the_lovely

3. Tied Together *** By @molly247

4. Tangled Spells *** By @molly247

5. Something about you *** By @Soupy

6. How to feel*** by @viarose

7. Reveal: Lost in Manhattan *** By @secrets.epi

8. A day in the life of me *** By @Emily2008
    9.Arena of Pride *** By @jellyepi11211

9. My neighbour is a mobster *** By @sonder.author

10. Draker then Black *** BY @Flare8

11. Tempting ***By @tiff_episode

12. Still strong ***By @LyraE

13. Bloodtype *** By @Vanna1

14. Reveal: Hunter Moon ***By @agatya

15. Loose lips sink ships *** By @Darcie.Episode

16. At the Crack of dawn *** By @Esss

17. Treasure in you ***By @lqwalter

18. Bullet to the heart *** By @Eevie.stories

19. Blackbird *** By @Licorice

20. Barely atrracted *** By @yourdolly

21. I married my troublemaker *** By @orangeweedie

22. Smoke then lollipops *** By @Callme_80

23. Allure me *** By @Amela1

24. Stay *** By @kiki.writes.things

25. That one moment *** By @kiki.writes.things

26. The vampire prince *** By @Kuen

27. Rose *** By @Kuen

28. The art of criminal profiling *** By @sammifred456

29. Good things bad girls do *** By @kaycie.episode

30. My life as a lie *** By @PhoebeDAnderson

31. Savioaimo *** By @PhoebeDAnderson

32. Forbidden Love *** By @LiliStar

33. Mafia Love *** By @Alexandra86

21 Likes

Hereโ€™s my story: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Squad:Roadtrip
Genre: Horror (includes mystery and romance,although you wonโ€™t be forced to be romantic with anyone if you donโ€™t want to)
Style: Limelight
IG username: may.i.writeepisode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6321977372639232
Description:
This was supposed to be a short road trip into the woods with your old high school squad, but the place wants you to stay and uncover ALL itโ€™s gory secrets.

Some features:

• LGBTQ+
  • 6 LIโ€™s (male & female)
  • choose your sexuality
  • point system
  • Very important choices!
  • CC

Cover:

Some screenshots

1 Like

Would love for you to check mine out if they interest you.

Title: Josephine (LL)
Author: Matilda
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 20 (more coming)
Description: Josephine catches her fiance in an affair. Will she seek comfort in an unlikely lover or find happiness in the one right before her? Limited CC 2LI
Hidden Gems Shelf Jan. 2020

Http://www.instagram.com/Matilda.episode.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Josephine (LL)

Title: Blended
Author: Matilda
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (more coming)
Description: Althea and Maximo have been married for 15 years and have 2 kids. But when one of them can no longer deny their sexuality, will the family fall apart? Choice of MC, LCC, LGBTQ LI full CC. Choices matter.
Adulting Shelf Aug. 2020

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Queer: Blended

1 Like

Title: Remote Learning

Description: Online classes can be pretty uneventful during the pandemic of 2020, but lucky (or not) for Fiona, her classmates are a little weirdโ€ฆ Will online class be that bad?

Insta: Gabi.episode

1 Like

Here are mine:)

Link: https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

Inside the link thereโ€™s Tangled Spells which is a fantasy:)

1 Like

Just added @May.I.Write @Gabi.episode @Matilda_the_lovely to the waiting list canโ€™t wait to get reading all your stories :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

Hey Iโ€™d love it if youโ€™d check out my story :slightly_smiling_face:

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Description: Social outcast Rosslyn prefers hiding her secret rock star identity. What will happen when the popular Ben discovers it? Will their hatred grow or will they get to know each other?

Insta: soupy.writes

1 Like

hi! iโ€™d love a review if you have some time!

thanks for this thread! i hope you check out mine <3

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the thread, here is my entry for the Reveal contest :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Iโ€™d love to have a review on my story :two_hearts:

Title: REVEAL: Lost in Manhattan
Description : A shocking reveal leads you to being the new CEO of a big company. But you know what they say; heavy is the head who wears the crown. Can you handle drama, secrets and love?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5082143887917056

IG: secrets.epi

1 Like

Hereโ€™s mine!
Name: Arena Of Pride
Genre/s: Drama filled with action & romance
Author: Jelly
IG: @jelly.epi
Episodes: 15 (more coming soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6418652016607232

Description:
After a tragedy, Layla gets dragged deep down in the mafia world. Little did she know that the leader of Moroccoโ€™s black market - Oscar Kebryak, would put her under his protection.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. And I would love to hear your thoughts about it, if you read my story. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

Here is mine :slight_smile:
Title: Gold Leaf High
Author: MTB
Genre: Drama
Summary: G.L.H. is a private school for the prestigious and rich. Meet and follow our characters as they take their third year of High School. Love/Family/Friendship/limited CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5607706151944192

2 Likes

Omg Iโ€™ve already read your story I started it in an episode book club but I kept reading it because itโ€™s sooooo good :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thank you for the thread๐ŸŒธ
I hope you will enjoy my story :cherry_blossom:
My story:-
Story title :- Darker than Black

Author :- flare

Instagram: @flare_888

Description:- Under some Circumstances you will have to act as Psychologist at the house of the riches people in the country , will you mange to keep your identity hidden ?

Genres :- Drama , Romance .

Current chapters :- 8 (on going )

style :- LL

Choices matter

Points system

You can customize the main charecter and name it the way you want !

Cover :โ€”โ€”โ€”-

Link :

1 Like

Hey! Thank you so much for doing this!
My story: Tempting
Chapters out: 12
Description: Being a rich one-hit-wonder having a bad breakup can lead you to some bad circumstances and Chicagoโ€™s most eligible bachelor. What happens when the two of you collide? LL/CC/CM
Insta: @tiff_episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

1 Like

Thanks, Iโ€™m happy you like it :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Heres mine!
Title: Still Strong
Ig: lyra.episode
By: LyraE
Genera: romance
Description: youโ€™re a rich and famous athlete with a horrible past. Heโ€™s your new manager and ex-football star. What are you willing to do for each other? Will you let him in?
Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/5379372443959296

Ty! It would also be great if you could review it?

1 Like

Author- Vanna
Genre- Mystery/Horror (sub-plot of romance)
Description- Itโ€™s senior prom and they gather together for one last reunion. But it takes a sinister turnโ€ฆ Who will make it out aliveโ€ฆ?

1 Like