Magicka : what is your story about?

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

My Magicka story is called Nathaniel. Itā€™s not yet publishedā€¦ Iā€™m only a half way trough first episode, because I have been writing 9th chapter to My Superlifeā€¦ But it is now nearly done, so soon I can continue writing Nathanielā€¦ :smile:

Description: Nathaniel is the master of dark magic. He and his twin sister are criminals and assassins. They are both very powerful and they care only about each other, and their small crew. They live in a world where magic powers arenā€™t very common thing to posses, so they have to hide their powers. They also hide their true identity from their business partners. Nathaniel doesnā€™t believe in love or in relationships. Until one ā€œjust an ordinary gigā€ changes it allā€¦ (Male MC, CC, CM, 1 LI)

maybe a bit clicheā€¦ and Iā€™m still trying to change description betterā€¦
ohā€¦ And here is the story cover:

5 Likes

Hey, you could try something like this for the description:
When you stop to help an unconscious man, a mystical creature hides in your bag. Now, you must defeat* the fairies hunting you! Will you survive? * *Full CC * *

3 Likes

Yeah, it sounds more better, and itā€™s short because in the description box, we have less space to add more in description. :frowning:

1 Like

I know. Itā€™s hard to describe a book or story in 500 letters or less. I think they should increase the # of letters allowed in descriptions. While Iā€™m not entering the contest, I look forward to reading those who do. I am a sucker for magic lol

2 Likes

Well, this sounds fantastic Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†Ė†

Iā€™m hoping to enter this time (my first contest!) :yay:

Name: Magicka: Clubhouse of the Cursed
Author: Spiegel
Genre: Fantasy
Choices: Choices matter & 3 point systems
Description: When your Fairy Godmother mysteriously dies, youā€™re stuck with a fairy apprentice and an unlikely bunch of Hexlings. Can you work together to break all of your curses?

14 Likes

This sounds so interesting!

1 Like

but she dosent fight the fairys she hides from them.

2 Likes

Name: Magicka: Heavenly Sins
Author: TL_DR
Genre: Fantasy
Choices: No choices (movie-style story)
Description: A flood of supernatural creatures into New Orleans attracts Jacob White, a half-angel monster hunter. With the help of a teenage psychic and a super genius, can he find what lurks in the shadows?
Cover: I requested it this morning, should have it soon! ^^

Everyoneā€™s stories sound so cool I-

6 Likes

changed:
When you stop to help an unconscious man, a mystical creature hides in your bag. Now, you must hide from the fairies hunting you! Will you survive? * *Full CC * *

I was just trying to throw out a way to shorten your description. I know that they limit the # of letters allowed in a description. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A few people would complain that there arenā€™t choices, but I think this sounds like something Iā€™d forgo choices to read. It sounds interesting!

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m worried about that too. I want to focus on the directing and Iā€™m worried that if I do advanced branching too I wonā€™t be able to finish in time. Thank you!

3 Likes

I am one of those people who has a problem with no choice stories. because those are what I read episode stories for

2 Likes

Letā€™s not derail the thread.I like choices, but I was just pointing out that @TL_DR 's story sounds interesting enough that I would forgo the choices to see what happens in it. :slight_smile: and so yours sounds interesting as well. Most fantasy stories want the MC to fight back, I think itā€™d be cool to try an MC who doesnā€™tā€¦ :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I WOULD LOVE TO READ A STORY WITH NO CHOCIES AT ALL, just a movie tbh, I donā€™t really care if people hate it or not, or donā€™t want to read it, I will still read regardless.

5 Likes

I know you are trying to help. I just cant take the will she survive. I feel like that is a very stupid qustions. like shes the mc ofcourse she will.

its like those stupid qustions there sometimes are asked in the end of a chapter. I hate them so much. I read the chapter I know this why are you pointing it out.

2 Likes

Okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay, work with what youā€™re comfortable with.

3 Likes

This is something I could get into!

2 Likes

Magical: forbidden curse

Cc: no, other than hairstyle because the mc is a dark skinned Maori and we donā€™t want her changed.
Description : A political fantasy about a witch in her quest to defeat the rulers and bring magic back again.

Choices matter- your ending will depend on how many allies and enemies you make.

Possible sub of comedy, very little if not no romance.

3 Likes