Main characters love intrest

How can you describe how the main character feels the very first time they meet there love interest. I am just at a complete loss for words. All i have is there he was. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

5 Likes

This is exactly me tbh :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

I dont know what else to say and its really annoying me lol

1 Like

I feel you!!! it’s hard to express something we’ve never experienced before lol

2 Likes

There he was. Standing as ____ as ever. As my eyes wandered across his____. I felt a spark through my _____. Never in a lifetime have I ever have seen such a _____ man/woman.

3 Likes

Thank you soso much!

2 Likes

Your welcome! I find it fun writing these things lol :joy:

2 Likes

It is really fun and i really apreciate your help!

2 Likes

Your welcome! and anytime :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Heyy, so in many stories you’d find the same words being used, so try to avoid that.
But you can describe how he made her feel, and not just the way he looks. Just attempt placing yourself as the MC, which I what I do, and you’ll just imagine the man of your dreams. How do you feel? What intrigues you the most, about him? What prevents you from leaving him?

Think about these types of questions and things! If you need some help with a description. Feel free to pm me ~ :blue_heart:

3 Likes

:joy: Anything but this (please…?)

It depends on what you’re going for. Do you want her to be subtly attracted to him? Intensely attracted to him? Or repulsed by him? Intrigued? Suspicious? Indifferent? Confused? Impressed? How she would describe her feelings upon meeting him for the first time really does depend on the context, as well as her personality (and his, unless he hasn’t spoken/done anything to her yet).

5 Likes

I think thats why im having difficulties writing this scene bc i dont want to do that but also dont want the scene to be really short.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and not coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Depends on the context in my experience.

For example, my (m) MC finds his (f) LI attractive, but when they first meet he’s young and naive with literally 0 experience with girls and she’s already in a relationship. So he just thinks she’s hot and sees her more as a potential hookup than a LI. Because his attraction is only physical, he only describes the physical characteristics he likes about her. There’s nothing about her voice, her demeanor, her presence, or his first impression of her personality.

I’ve also written scenes where the MC is looking for a relationship so they describe their LI’s physical characteristics as well as their vibe.

I don’t know if this helps. If you wanna PM me with some details I’d love to help some more!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.