Mind if I read your Reveal Contest Entry?

You are very welcome!!!

1 Like

You are very welcome!

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

I will be able to read and promo your story later on today. Thank you for your patience! :blush:

Hey there!
Do you still read reveal stories? If so, then I’ll just drop my story here :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Reveal: Barely Human
Author name: Menia
Instagram: Episode.menia
Description: It’s a new era, and people use clones as emergency body parts. Sounds innovative? Genius, even? Not so much. Especially for Jamila, a clone — whose heart is at stake to save another life.

1 Like

Absolutely!!! Thank you for letting me read your story! May I please have your cover pic and your insta so I can make a promo on my insta for your story?

It’s no worries. Thank you for supporting everyone the way you have. :blush:

pls tag me whenever you publish your story :star2:

1 Like

It is absolutely my pleasure!!! You guys give me so much joy in providing me something to read!!! And I really appreciate all of your work!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you!!! I’m not sure when it will be finished but I would appreciate being able to tag you when I have completed at least 3 chapters. But if you don’t mind … could you follow me back on insta please ?

nvm you have everything I need posted here!!! I will read your story soon!!! Thank you again.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I didn’t enter the contest but my friend has a wicked reveal entry.
Reveal: The 50K Bounty

1 Like

Wonderful…

Do you think you can get her to provide her large cover and insta? After I read her story I can make a post about her story on insta.

Try reaching out to her on Instagram. I’ll message her too. Her insta is josiej8.

1 Like

Thank you. Got it !!! :blob_hearts:

Awh that’s good to hear. Even though it’s not said much we appreciate a supportive star :star:

No matter when it’s finished tag me anytime :star2: and of course I will :llama:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you!!!

1 Like

Completely agree with @TamiRose you’re a very supportive star for doing this. Glad that you’re enjoying yourself, and much thanks to you.

And speaking of TamiRose, I did read your story, I didn’t forget lol.

1 Like

Thank you!!! :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

1 Like