Mobile previewer help

Hello! I’ve been having problems lately with the mobile previewer. I’m trying to preview my story on my phone, but it’s not showing up. Does someone know how to fix this?

is there something in particular (characters, overlays, etc) that aren’t showing up in previewer, or just the entire episode? Also, what episode number is this? I have a few ideas of what could be causing this

If you tried it once, you need to exit the app then re enter. If that don’t work, delete your cache, restart your phone or take out the plug from the modem & router leave it for a while then put it back in. If that don’t uninstall the app then install it again.

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App. @Myaxwrites if nothing works to fix it, you may need to let our support team know via help ticket

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.