MORE RUNNING ANIMATIONS: scared and etc

I was doin a lil coding for a chase scene in this spooky story ive started and the lack of running animations has left me flabbergasted!! It would be fab.u.lous. to have some more running animations like: RUN SCARED (SCREAMING) (:arrow_left: biggie), RUN ANGRY, RUN RUSHING, RUN WHEEZING, RUN WORRIED, RUN HAPPY etc

I have this amazing mental picture of what the running screaming animation would look like if I must further sell you on this:

Imagine running while waving their hands like that one “wave hands dance” animation PAIRED WITH the screaming animation
facial expression
, where the characters eyes look like theyre bout to explode out of their sockets (now thinking about it, thatd be a pretty rad animation too lol) and they pooped their pants big time

Anyway this is very much needed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

36 Likes

Support!!

I support we need more realistic one you know but support all the way

1 Like

bump :pleading_face:

Support!!!

Support!:+1:

Of course of course! Exploding eyeballs is just the fun optional cherry to top off the ESSENTIAL ice cream we still need! (It’d be bonkers to NOT include that cherry tho amirite :raised_hands:)

1 Like

Support!

talk_jog_neutral_loop would be great too, for those scenes when people jog with friends and talk. :smiley: SUPPORT

3 Likes

haha now thats what I am talking about haha.
and yeah haha

1 Like

support!

Support!

support!

bump

Support!!

support

support

Support Support support support!!!

Support.

Support