Most embarrassing story?

Yeah traumatic

When me and my long-distance girlfriend finally met last year, it was with my parents bringing us to a museum. Since my parents have a camper, we used that, so my girlfriend and I (Also, my parents didn’t know that we are in a relationship) could have some space for ourself.
After we went to the museum my girlfriend got a little… Uh… Goddamn horny Euphoric. BUT STILL, my parents where also in the car, so she couldn’t do much.
When she eventually left, I also walked with her to say hello to her mother. (Her sis also came along, that little adorable dwarf probably broke me a bone while hugging me)
Before riding back home, we also stopped at a store to eat something and do stuff.
It’s only after an hour of ride that I notice that I had a fucking trail of kisses + bite mark on my neck for the whole time, and I’m pretty sure that everyone (My parents, my gf’s parents, my gf’s sister, people at the store) saw them.

So yeah, luckily it was winter and I also had a scarf with me.

2 Likes

What an interesting thread! :sweat_smile:
Growing up, I’ve always been clumsy.
Back in middle school, I was getting out of the car.
I was walking towards the front door, while waving behind at my father.
I ended walking into a pole in front of my guy friend. Ended up with a large bump on my forehead…ON PICTURE DAY.
It was embarrassing and a bit humiliating but, I can laugh at it now.
Both my father and friend tease me about it.
Hey…At least it wasn’t my crush…:tired_face:

3 Likes

oh dear :joy:

1 Like

Lmao sorry that’s just too funny. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s okay, I wouldn’t have shared it if I was embarrassed about it :smiley:
I learned to live with that since my best friend often introduces me to new people like this: “She is Annie. She is cool and smart. She has a weird obsession for toilet paper so she likes using it as an accessory to her outfit.”

1 Like

thats funny lol

On the first day of 3rd grade i had to pee really badly but i was really shy back then. I started crying then suddenly i went to my teacher, told her i need to pee while 30+ other students just watched me.

Imagine it, Halloween years ago, I was at my friend Lia’s halloween party. I’m just sitting on a couch trying to make my dress look longer than it is (The halloween dress was super short) while I’m trying to pull it down while sitting, I pull it down too far. The dress ripped so now it looked even slutier, I didn’t want to get up but all my friends were on the other side of the room and I needed to see if any of them had a jacket. In the end I got up and everyone had a full view of everything down there. (FML) the thing that most embarresed me was my twin brother was there so then he told our parents, I was grounded for a whole month for “Being a slut”.

1 Like

2 words my period

Oof :sweat_smile:

1 Like

For the first 3 grades of school I went to (Pre School included) I was bullied. So in second grade I didn’t have a lot of friends. This one person (I forgot the gender) Decided that she was gonna be mean that day. So she told me a lot of mean stuff (some stuff a second grader shouldn’t say) and I started crying for all of recess. And when I came in the teacher noticed and i burst into tears again. She made me got to the front of the room and tell everyone why I was crying, and the person that caused it snickered the whole time. It was really embarrassing that I had to stand up there with tears and snot all over may face, including that it was also red and swollen.

2 Likes