My Story: The Man In Black (NOT LIKE MIB! IT IS WAY DIFFERENT!)

I made a story that is called “The Man In Black”. I hope you guys like it. I also have a website that shows stories that will be coming soon, my current stories, and more. My website: https://zapgalactic.wixsite.com/website More episodes will be coming soon and please remember that this is my first story. Just to let you guys know this is nothing like MIB and you’ll see that if you read my story or if you read my reply below.
Title: The Man In Black
Author: Galactic Zap
Genre: Action, Mystery
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4809998187429888
Description: You just noticed that a man in black has been watching you. You finally go up to him and ask him why and then he takes you somewhere. You find out a secret. (LL) (CC)

1 Like

By the looks of the title and cover, it seems awfully similar to MIB (Men In Black)

Make sure it isn’t similar :wink:

I actually haven’t even seen MIB but I’ve heard of it. I did make this story up and it has vampires and other things like that in my story. The man that is in black is actually only in I want to say 2 of the episodes and there will be way more episodes so he is barely in it. I just thought it would be cool for the title and cover to have him in it. He’s just at the start of the story to take the girl to a place that I can’t say and then she finds out something about her. I thought the description would help say that it was my own story and not a copy or even close to a copy. I also have a bunch of keywords that say “limelight, cc, secret, powers, vampires, vampire, prince, princess, king, queen, royal, planet, alien, action, mystery” so it isn’t even close to MIB. All I know is that MIB has aliens and I know my story has aliens in it as well but that’s like saying that someone’s movie has a human or witch in it and then another movie has a human or witch in it. I would say more reasons why it’s not like MIB but then it would give the whole story away and I kind of already said too much. I’ll make sure tell everyone that it isn’t like MIB so thank you for saying that so now I know to tell everyone in my story that it isn’t like MIB.

1 Like

Hey there @GalacticZap, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley:

I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Ah ok, just making sure

Okay, thank you. Have a nice weekend.

1 Like