Nae’s Help Thread ✨(Tutorials, Guides, Etc)

ℍ𝕒𝕚𝕣 𝕋𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝

Make sure your detailing layer is separate from your base color layer and that the base color is a darker color✨ You also need to clip the layer and if you don’t know how to just press the button that says clipping above the layer you want to clip it to.

Next you’ll find the brush called Round Brush (Rough) you can also use Round Brush (Real), the Oil brushes or whatever you want. I changed the opacity to 43% since that works for me and the brush size varies depending on how much space you have. Change the color of your brush to a lighter shade.

Make sure stabilizer is on and all the way up if you haven’t already💕

Next you’ll start making strokes that go with the direction of the hair outline. Don’t make any straight lines if you’re working with a curly style. Mix it up and make different strokes in different directions. Hair isn’t stiff or perfect so go a little wild :sparkling_heart:

Make sure you covered up all of the hair. When you’re done you can merge the texture and base color layer and go in with an even lighter tone to add a depth if that makes sense :sweat_smile: If the color is too bright for your liking just change the layer opacity until you do.

Now you can add another clipping layer and use Airbrush (Triangle) to darken it up in areas like the roots and other places.

This is my final result :sparkles: I’ll probably go back and do touch ups if I notice anything that’s looks out of place or bad to me.

14 Likes