Name for a story

usually, i am pretty good at names. but with this one i am blank. as i actually have merch two different stories into one. the first is called Drug house

with her mom in a coma. and a wish for revenge she contacts her criminal dad. but can she handle the world he is a part of

the other is the detective mistress
a policewoman goes undercover. and get in a relationship with a mafia leder. can she keep the facade and not fall for the criminal love

i do not expect to have this story out before next year cause i am gonna do special artwork for it. and my drawing tablet is broken and i have gotten my entire family to buy me a new one in Christmas gift. so i can first do the art after Christmas.but if you interested follow me in app. i got the same name as here

edit: i forgot to add the second story is background story. about the first stories parents. its kinda a story there jumps forward and back in time. and by the end they fit togheter

1 Like

So both of these are story description or plot, and you want to merge them to one to make a title.

yes. it’s two stories i combined to one

1 Like

Love Drug maybe?

1 Like

Story Title (EXAMPLES):

You can choose from these if you want:

1. Criminal Justice

2. Loving A Criminal

3. Criminal Love

Working on shorting the description, now.

Criminal Love is good

1 Like

Ill agree with this one to.

1 Like

the ideas are not bad. they just do not really fit the story

Well, thats all i can come up with. Hm.

no problem. it is more then i have come up with

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Tainted

Retexo (Latin for unwound/untwine)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.