Need help fix error

I did .

OK, can you post your script again?

1 Like

Another error I just spotted!

On line 89, it should say:

@DAD is idle_sad_loop AND KEISHA is react_mortified AND ASHA is idle_sad_loop AND KIMBERLY is idle_armscrossed_awkward_loop THEN KIMBERLY is idle_armscrossed_angry_loop AND MERCEDES is idle_jawdrop_awe_loop

Now I am get Warren on it

Fix the error on line 89 as well (I posted what it should be above your comment).

1 Like

Let me know if everything has been solved :+1: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I still got warning signs on here ok let work 89 ok

After you fixed the errors I told you to fix, can you post your updated script here so I can check for errors again?

1 Like

Yes I can

1 Like

81 warrant 87 warrant 89 warrant 107 warrant on it 113 warrant on it 115 warrant on it 117 warrant on it.

On line 60,

@JACKIE MONTGOMERY faces left THEN JACKIE MONTGOMERY exits left AND JACKIE MONTGOMERY is walk_angry_loop

One line 64, it is spelled transition

On line 71, “back screen left” isn’t a position. It’s “back left

Here’s a list of positions available:

remove the AND at the end of line 73 or add “MERCEDES is text_phone_neutral loop” at the end of it

1 Like

@JACKIE MONTGOMERY faces left THEN JACKIE MONTGOMERY exits left AND JACKIE MONTGOMERY is walk_angry_loop.

1 Like

Thank you

Also, you didn’t fix this error that I listed:

1 Like

Now 83 have error on it I am still get Warren sign.

This for 83

This Goes numbers 83

Could you show more of your script?

Also, remember to fix the errors I told you to fix. I noticed you didn’t fix some of them so remember to fix them :heart:

1 Like

Also remember to write a @ at the beginning of the command.

So that it’s:

@KEISHA faces right AND KEISHA is dustoff_neutral_loop THEN KEISHA is idle_awkward_uneasy_loop

1 Like