Need someone to do a story cover for me for free please

Please reply to this if you can help me.
2 characters and I would love for them to be drawn (semi realistic)
I will need a small cover but I might ask for a big one later.
For more details, please just message me.

1 Like

Hi, you will get much more attention if you add answers to these questions to your original post:

Large Cover/ Small Cover/ Both?

How many Characters?

Do you have a background image already or will you need one?

How much of the body do you want showing?

Do you want it edited or drawn?

• If Drawn: What style do you want? Semi-Realistic? Cartoon-ish?
  • If Edited: Do you want advanced/custom posing?

^^These answers are things artists consider when looking around for things to draw or edit. The more detailed you can be, the better.

The other options are:
Paying a Commission - not always an option for everyone but there are some artists in the community with VERY reasonably priced drawn art.
Creating your own - There are free software that you can download (like Gimp or Krita) that you can learn and use to create your own covers. A fun option, really - they aren’t very complicated programs once you get the basics down
Try searching “Art Shop” and checking out some of the open shops around :slight_smile: Not all of them will offer covers but a fair few do.
Edit: Also, move your post category to “Art Resources” so artists see it - Features + Art Suggestions is a section for us to suggest features/clothing/animations to the Episode Team. Art Resources is where the artists ‘hang out’. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

Thank you so much.

1 Like

You may want to un-do the solution thing – people might think someone’s doing your cover lol

Thanks

1 Like

No problem hon :slight_smile: Good luck!

2 Likes