Aww

Thank you so much

So I shouldn’t add Alejandro’s name?

1 Like

if u want to.

But it looks better without?

1 Like

then tke it out if u want lol

Then, not explain the dining room table either?

1 Like

do u want to keep it or leave it.

I just want whatever looks best

1 Like

. Santiago was to become the new leader of Les Serpentes if anything happens to his father

Yes, but I cannot decide how that happens if that happens as I haven’t planned the novels yet

1 Like

ok.

I have ideas

Just don’t know where to go yet

1 Like

Thanks for the tag Lana. Hannahnevin, have you thought of writing all of your ideas on paper and then later on grouping them into a category based on similarities (you can even color code this) :blob_sun:

1 Like

I do write on paper, I just don’t understand certain things and for that I need help with

1 Like

I use posted notes
Notebooks

Nothing helps

I’m still struggling

1 Like

If you want to expand ideas, have you tried playing out the story in your head, visually? Also, when you start off, you only need an intro, the main plot and ending, so not that much. The rest you come up with as you write. Just take the time to write out a short story first using an idea for an intro, middle and end. Imagine it visually as well. When you’re done, you can take on a bigger project (bigger written book) using this.

2 Likes

Yea, I have tried that, but it doesn’t help me out though…

I wrote the first short story in under a week

The second one I’ve been writing since May on and off

I don’t understand why I’m struggling, I know the plot, know the characters in and out

1 Like

It’s natural. even i experience this. i recommend for you to just write. Sit down and just keep on writing :+1:

1 Like

I do, I sit at my desk or in my bed every day from 9-4 every day writing on paper or laptop or phone if I’m not doing something else

I’m just struggling really hard with this second story and it’s annoying me, I just don’t know what to do :pensive:

1 Like

Maybe a take a break off it for a little while and come back when you’re feeling more passionately inspired and sure?

1 Like

I’m inspired enough

That’s not the problem, the problem is I cannot describe things due to my dyslexia :pensive: