Needing help with some writing!

I have writers block right now and I have this idea for my story but the problem is I don’t know how to start it.

The problem with writing is always starting from the beginning and I think you should first write down the story plot and think of the ideas that would be useful for some scenes or start thinking of other scenes. It will all come so you don’t have to rush it :blush:. But if that isn’t good enough advice you can dm me on instagram @Author_anu if you want or have insta.

Thank you​:purple_heart: I’ll still for sure follow you on insta! It’s like I have this idea in my head but I’m a perfectionist so I always try to find ways to make things better and then my head hurts :joy::joy:

Oh it’s fine I understand what you mean, rn writing a story and done and want to publish but I’m nervous of mistakes too. Cause my first story wasn’t good at all.

1 Like

I published my first story and I’m still publishing more episodes but I feel like my second story will be better since I have more experience and I learned how to code better.

1 Like

Honestly i can relate to that except i feel like i rushed into the story thats why i learned my lesson now

Same! I used to be able to write my first few episodes in less than a day! Now it takes me longer since I constantly review it and fix things. I’ve watched MANY YouTube videos and it helps.

1 Like

Yes and asking for help too but now i think i got a better story idea which will definitely flop but I’ll deal with it later

Moved to Episode fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Thank u !

1 Like