New app feature; "shards"? Who else has it?

o.O You didn’t have a ??/5 or something lmao

1 Like

I’ll try it out and see, hopefully they iron out the crashing and all.

2 Likes

Tapping on the hair choices that lead to buying it for gems also get you 200 shards, easy shards.

1 Like

Dang :joy::joy:

I think I didn’t??

All I know is that I earned 6 gems :joy:

I like this new shard thing :eyes:

5 Likes

What does it say on the tasks?

Welp o.O go tap on premium choices that lead to gem choices :full_moon_with_face:

YOU BET.

This is the most generous Episode has ever been. And like, let’s face it, it’s bad for the brain. You HAVE to read Episode originals, but whatever, I’ll sell my soul to devil to help community authors.

Let’s see how much it lasts :thinking:

8 Likes

I completed the whole tasks just by clicking on the CC parts at the start. I didn’t even go further since it got me to reach the limit. Let’s see how long it takes them to remove this…

3 Likes

Wait… is that saying you can make a gem choice, to get shards, to trade in… for fewer gems? I guess if you really badly want to make a gem choice then you’re getting gems back for it.

Lol @ the CC options counting as choices though. I hope they don’t remove that before I have the chance to try the feature!

2 Likes

Yes, that’s what they want to do, but it doesn’t work well enough, so I basically just got 21 free gems without going past the CC.

1 Like

I’ve got this and now my app none stopped crashing and closing on me.
Never had any problems before

4 Likes

Even when not clicking on the shards?

Yeah I can’t do anything and it will just close on its own

2 Likes

Aw that sucks. I hope they’ll solve it soon for you, although since it is working “too well” for me.

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ve emailed them so hopefully I’ll be able to go back on the app soon

1 Like

Yeah, a ticket should solve it eventually

1 Like

Yeah, my app keeps crashing too… but I did manage to get 32 gems.

The CC thing is definitely a glitch, though. They’ll fix it for sure.

I found this new feature to be extremely generous coming from Episode. I hope they release it soon for everyone and as it is, without changes.

Well, you know, just… remove the crashing haha.

8 Likes

For sure, you’re rich now though :star_struck:

1 Like

waittt this is kinda cool

3 Likes