New writer- A Certain Love

I’ve been reading episode stories for a few months now. I can’t say how much they’ve helped me, even though it is supposed to be a game, I have found it to be very helpful. I hope to help others with my writing also. I wonder if anyone might like to help kind of get it out there to more readers? It’s called A Certain Love. I’ve just started it this week so only three chapters thus far, but working on it.

5 Likes

I’d love to read it! Are you up for a r4r? :hugs:

I’d love to do a r4r with you if you’d like! Just let me know.
Do you have an Episode Instagram? I found it to be the best way to promote my stories!

I would. What are your stories?
No I don’t have an epi insta
I’m not a social media person really- like I have one but no followers besides people I know

First off, welcome, and second I will check out the story. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you interested on doing R4R?? :hugs:

This is my story :
Title: My SUPERlife
Genre : Action, Romance
Lenght: 9 chapters out, more coming soon…
Description: You need to find out what has happened to your brother. While searching for clues, you end up pushing some wrong buttons, and that will change your life for good. (CC, CM, 3 LI’s)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4975127894491136

Thanks girl!

Hello! Wanna r4r?

Can anyone give some advice? I wonder how other people get thousands or hundreds of thousands of reads especially when they haven’t written many chapters yet either… I’ve only gotten 7 so far. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? I am not big in social media so I don’t have a following on there that I could promote to. Is there no other way?
And if you have your story names for a r4r I’d love to take a look at them.
Also, does 7 chapter reads mean 7 different people? Or that my story has been read 7 times.
I’ve just started— this is only the first week my story has been out and I’ve only done 3 chapters thus far, hoping to realize 1-3 per week. But I want it to really reach as many people as possible. Any advice is welcome

1 Like

Hey there! Wanna 6x6 r4r?

I read yours already, last week, or anyone else who commented r 4 r I read as soon as you asked.

1 Like

Lovely, thanks! I’ll read yours then :smiley:

here it is

Duplicate topic closed. Refer to newest: Can anyone help get my story out there?