Official Background Sharing Thread

Hi! Go ahead and edit :slight_smile: I don’t have a transparent version.

1 Like

Here’s a door background I made for my story:

Aaaaand here’s a flat screen TV: 3 versions, just the frame (w a hole where the picture would be), a breaking news segment OL, and just the regular TV.
Flatscreen_TV2_
Flatscreen TV black screen
Flatscreen TV frame

If you use them, please credit me in your story. Credit can go to Succubus@episodeforums or vamp.sy@instagram.

19 Likes

Here is a changing room I made. :kissing_heart:

If you want to use it please credit @episode_sophs

9 Likes

this is the first time i have eddited a background

Summary

hope this is good

12 Likes

very nicely down it’s beautiful

2 Likes

My first time posting my backgrounds in this thread!! Anyone is welcome to use these, all I ask for is an appreciative follow on my IG princesskjx3 and crediting my IG username at some point during the episode that my backgrounds/overlays are used in.
I also have overlays for these backgrounds and more in my Google Drive. Again, anyone is welcome to check it out and use what they’d like with proper crediting :hugs:

6 Likes

but how do I know who to credit for each backgrounds? do I credit you?

1 Like

If the person who’s background you want to use doesn’t specify how they want credited (most will mention either their forums username or Instagram), you can simply send a message or reply to their post and ask :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I made this as an overlay so you could add your own exterior background. I didn’t add glass on it also. Forum name is okay for credit

13 Likes

Here is an outdoor basketball court I edited. (: you don’t have to but if you want credit: @kikiwhite_creates

26 Likes

Cafe booth I edited to match the Moonscape cafe. credit: kikiwhite_creates

8 Likes

How can I credit you?

1 Like

How do I credit you?

1 Like

How do I give credit?

1 Like

hey. I’m in need of limo car interior. does somebody have it? It’d be a great help THANK YOU!

1 Like

You don’t just take these photos

2 Likes

I’m sorry I should have asked if I could use the backgrounds first.

2 Likes

Sorry there was supposed to be a comma “You don’t” (as in you don’t credit me), and then I would use a comma (as in this " , ") and then the rest of the sentence “Just take these photos”.

2 Likes

I want to use some of these in my story, I just don’t exactly know what you want us to credit.

1 Like

I would love to use some of these, do you have anything you want us to credit you with?

1 Like