*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Perfect! I’m really new to this too lol… Maybe we can connect through gmail and share a google doc and come up with some ideas?

1 Like

Sure, but do you have Instagram? I mainly do all of my contacting through DM’s.

1 Like

bump.

1 Like

I’m looking for a writing partner, I have a lot of ideas for stories but I don’t enjoy directing that much bc I don’t have enough time, we can discuss ideas for stories, share scripting, directing, etc.

2 Likes

I need a writing partner who would do all the coding since I know nothing about coding.

The story is in limelight. I want someone who I’d send script to and they would code it in their account and then copy paste and send it to me.

I will give the coder credit at the end of every chapter. But they should be active. I wont rush them but they should remain in touch or something so I can check in with them regularly about the progress.

Also I have the story idea thought out already. Plus my story is in Limelight in fantasy genre.

2 Likes

I could!

1 Like

Okay I will PM you the details of my story.

1 Like

Okay thanks.

1 Like

Really sorry but I have to go right now. I will PM you the details later. I hope that’s alright.

1 Like

That’s fine don’t worry.

1 Like

I’d love to! :smile:

1 Like

@Jojo.episode464 and @wintermoon 05 I have already found a coder for that story. But would either of you be interested in coding a comedy romance?

Title: Playing The Player

Yeah, sure.

1 Like

Kay. I am gonna PM you.

If anyone needs a writing partner I’m interested

I need one if your still free I have no idea how to even start the story

1 Like

Hey @Jojo.episode464 are you still up for coding that fantasy story?

1 Like

If anyone needs a writing partner, I can help! But I have no experience with coding or directing. So if you just need someone to brainstorm ideas with or proofread, that’s me. :grin:

1 Like

I’d still love to if I can. :blush:

1 Like

Okay, PM me!