*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Hey are u still down for that? I need someone who can help me with plot holes for my story about serial killer

1 Like

Yea sureā€¦I love those type of stories :blush::blush:

Hey i saw this thread and if anyone wants help i can help with the story
butā€“
-We have to be serious about the story
-its not like that i will do everythingā€¦we have to divide things
-i can help with coding,overlay, dialogs and clothing, story planning or plot etc

1 Like

Hey! Iā€™ve read tons of episode books and Iā€™ve been inspired to write one of my own. I have a pretty solid idea down but it requires a bit of coding and I have no coding experience apart from some simple YouTube tutorials. We can bounce ideas together and you can teach me a bit of coding along the way. This isnā€™t paid, itā€™s just to have some fun and hopefully create an awesome book. The genre is fantasy, deals with made up mythology based on angels & demons, choices build up points that decide if the MC ends up an Angel or a demon and there will be a choice of a male or female love interest. As minimal gem options as possible. Everything is still kinda up for debate. Let me know if youā€™re interested xx

Hey! Iā€™ve read tons of episode books and Iā€™ve been inspired to write one of my own. I have a pretty solid idea down but it requires a bit of coding and I have no coding experience apart from some simple YouTube tutorials. We can bounce ideas together and learn things from each other along the way. This isnā€™t paid, itā€™s just to have some fun and hopefully create an awesome book. The genre is fantasy, deals with part made up part accurate mythology based on angels & demons, choices build up points that decide if the MC ends up an Angel or a demon and there will be a choice of a male or female love interest. Let me know if youā€™re interested xx

1 Like

can anyone help me code?

the main charcter is named whatever you want i like cathrynn.

so her mom is abusive and she has had a horible life. so she is mean and dresses dark to stop people from geting close to her becase her mom has always told her that all friends do is hurt you and so she dosent talk to anyone and people are mean to her and say she dosent dress like a girl becase she dresses dark. and i designed like the people i can send you the like screen shots so you can like copy it or somthing

i was thinking that she can see a dance studieo and drop her bag and its becase her dad died saving her from a dance studio that got on fire and her mom also blames her.

so she starts dancing

as someone seeā€™s her and posts pictueres and then a boy named conner comes in conner has some mental illnesses but the people at school just found out and started making fun of him about it . so she is like so are you going to make fun of me to but he says no and then she asks how are you so ok with people doing this to you do you not hear them?

and then he says i hear them but i chouise to stay happy when i am positive its like what you feel when you dance.

so whats wrong with you

i have a mental ilness i dont realy have emosoins i dont no how to feel things i should or at least my mom tells me that
and like when ever they kiss and stuff he could be like am i doing it right i dont no how

and then like he can be like im not good enogh for you i dont no how to feel but i no that your specail and im going to mess it up

and then she can be like plz dont leave everyone i have ever loved has left plz i love you

Hey! Iā€™m an episode writer, and I would love to co-write in the fantasy genre! :slight_smile:

Hey, I already started writing the book I was talking about in this post but once Iā€™ve uploaded the first five of this book Iā€™m down to start working on planning a new one.

Yess! ofc, and iā€™d love to read your story too <3

I would love to work with you! That sounds amazing!:star_struck:

Hey, I need a writing partner. Iā€™m not good with dialogues or ā€œextraā€ scenes thatā€™ll act as time spending scenes and to entertain the readers. Thisā€™ll be a contest entry, so you need to be daily with the story. If you are interested to help, please PM me. Edit: Iā€™ve got one.

1 Like

Hello
Iam looking a co-writer / coder ā€¦
My story is for contest and I already have an amazing story and plot but I am not good at coding and this includes advanced coding ,mini games
So if anyone interested pm me

1 Like

Hey! ı want to enter the stuck with you contest and ı have an amazing story idea but ı am not good at coding . Can someone who loves coding please help me with that?

:innocent:

Hey! Iā€™m looking for a co-writer/ proof reader. Iā€™d prefer a co-writer whoā€™s an advanced coder or basic coder.
I have two stories in mind, one is a thriller and the other is a fantasy. if youā€™re interested please DM me on insta @/episode_universe :relaxed:

1 Like

hey! Iā€™m looking for a writing partner to co-write with on wattled NOT episode.

Hey Guys, we need a professional writing partner:

• Experience in writing interactive stories that were published
  • Various genres are welcome
  • Work will be performed in Ink format
  • We would buy or license stories that are already created

Please send your CV and salary expectations to office@spookyhousestudios.com

Looking for co-writers who like horror/thriller genres, and are good with words. Iā€™m great at dialogue, but not everything in between, like describing scenes and such. ALSO I donā€™t do Ink, I prefer Spotlight honestly since Iā€™m not great at coding. Preferably over 18, please. C:

Hi Iā€™m new to episode writing and Iā€™m working on a story that I need help with and Iā€™m also looking for someone that would be interested in being my long term partner and someone 18 or older and good at coding / writing and serious about working with me send me a message if you are interested

Hi im interested