*OFFICIAL* Finding Writing Partners Thread

Hey are u still down for that? I need someone who can help me with plot holes for my story about serial killer

1 Like

Yea sure…I love those type of stories :blush::blush:

Hey i saw this thread and if anyone wants help i can help with the story
but–
-We have to be serious about the story
-its not like that i will do everything…we have to divide things
-i can help with coding,overlay, dialogs and clothing, story planning or plot etc

1 Like

Hey! I’ve read tons of episode books and I’ve been inspired to write one of my own. I have a pretty solid idea down but it requires a bit of coding and I have no coding experience apart from some simple YouTube tutorials. We can bounce ideas together and you can teach me a bit of coding along the way. This isn’t paid, it’s just to have some fun and hopefully create an awesome book. The genre is fantasy, deals with made up mythology based on angels & demons, choices build up points that decide if the MC ends up an Angel or a demon and there will be a choice of a male or female love interest. As minimal gem options as possible. Everything is still kinda up for debate. Let me know if you’re interested xx

Hey! I’ve read tons of episode books and I’ve been inspired to write one of my own. I have a pretty solid idea down but it requires a bit of coding and I have no coding experience apart from some simple YouTube tutorials. We can bounce ideas together and learn things from each other along the way. This isn’t paid, it’s just to have some fun and hopefully create an awesome book. The genre is fantasy, deals with part made up part accurate mythology based on angels & demons, choices build up points that decide if the MC ends up an Angel or a demon and there will be a choice of a male or female love interest. Let me know if you’re interested xx