Opened Commission Artists?

So like, I’m broke rn lmfao but when I do get my paycheck, I am in need of some artists. I just need some suggestions so that I could contact you guys in like a week or two for art scenes and covers. If anyone knows anyone or if you are an artist yourself, could you please,

Your Instagram:
Your Prices:
Your Examples:

Tenku :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and pls don’t recommend art shops, I’ve been ghosted for three months by like 6.

6 Likes

hey there I’m open for commissions!

My examples

Prices

Portrait - 14USD
Half Body - 20USD
Full Body - 26USD

• For every additional character, it will be half of the original price
  • Tattoos will be charged depending on the complexity

my instagram is epii.jessica <3

1 Like

Hey, I’m open for commissions :slight_smile:

Commissions Info

Examples

2 Likes

Insta: s_t_e_l_l_a_._.1

1 Like

Here are a few great ones I’ve come across!
@Tara3
@Bertha
@ZamiraArts
@anon6748744

4 Likes

Thank you so so much for recommending me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart:

Hi there!! I would love to help out, this sounds so good! :heart_eyes:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

Thank you so much, I really hope we can work together with this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have a great time!!

1 Like

Hey, I’ll be opening commissions in a few weeks if you’re okay with waiting that long. :blue_heart:
Insta: @thewriterma
Here’s the link to my thread with examples and prices:

1 Like

hey! my commissions are open right now!
instagram: @/arch.writes

Prices

portrait - $39
bust - $46
waist up - $53
half body - $60
full body - $71
(i’ve added the fee paypal takes as well)
every extra character - 50% of the price of the initial character
backgrounds - depends on complexity, simple ones are free!

Examples

let me know if you need me to draw something for you! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hello dear.
I’m a digital artist and I’d be very happy to create something for you.
My commissions are open so feel free to message me on my Instagram or here. (Pricing is on Instagram highlights too)
Have a nice day!
Here are my examples :

4 Likes

I know of a bunch of fantastic commission artists who mostly work on Instagram, and have beautiful work at a variety of prices.
As to who I would recommend, would depend on your budget really.

1 Like

I’m good with anything under $40 :))

With a budget like that, I would recommend @Geta for sure. Her art is beautiful, she made my FT contest entry cover at an awesome price, and I love it.
Oh and also @MysteryMaker

2 Likes

Heya, this is Cherby aka Amaterasu (Faintest) and my commissions are also open if you haven’t found what you’re looking for quite yet. Here’s my official commissions thread for detail. https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/amaterasus-art-commissions/505336

Instagram: @Saintess_Impromptu
Prices: Basically $20 for covers with one character face/waist up, and add $5 for more than two characters, and $5 for full body. However, see below for detailed pricing.

Prices

PORTRAITS
Portrait, no background or very simple background(painting of face, realistic/semi-realistic) – $20
Portrait, painting of face, realistic/semi-realistic abstract background $25
Portrait, painting of face, realistic/semi-realistic more complex background $30

COVERS
~cover prices include a simple painted or copyright free edited photo or picture background.
Episode Style Cover, face and one character $20, face and/or waist up *
*Episode style Cover, up to two characters, face and/or waist up: $25
Episode style Cover, 3-4 characters face and/or waist up: $30
Add 5USD for full body instead of waist up.

ART SCENES
1 character full body or waist up, 2 characters waist up $20
2 characters full body $25
3-4 characters waist up $25, full body $30

CUSTOM BACKGROUNDS
~Backgrounds that do not use episode assets.
To be decided. Stay tuned

Examples
yara copy

All the best to you in your search. :wink:

2 Likes

bump

I think you replied to the wrong person here, I’m not the one looking :joy::blush:

Sorry, I accidentally replied to you. My mistake.

The talented @esapphire is opening her commissions in a few hrs, she has rlly reasonable prices

Her prices

& the countdowns on her ig story (tbh she’s one of my fav artists haha) :white_heart:

2 Likes

bump

Thank you so much for recommending me!! <3

My insta is @ZamiraArts

Sample

Prices

my prices are; $15 for the headshot per character, $25 half body per character and then $30 full body per character.

Awe thank you for recommending me angel!! :pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like