Opinions On my story Cover?

hello I was wondering if you guys think this is a okay art cover, im not entirely happy with it but I have no art skills whatsoever ever im okay at editing though so what could I do to make my cover better? or should I just leave it, I will admit I did just kind of edit a scene and then add some stuff in and blur it but you know…

7 Likes

I personally think it’s pretty good although maybe it’s just my eyes or something but the Lambo seems too wide…? At least, in relation to the characters. :thinking: Idk.

5 Likes

You’re my favorite person right now thank you for your feedback, I like having outside opinions.

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

I think it looks pretty good! You can just add lighting and shading to it. The cover would look pretty awesome

1 Like

noted, I haven’t filtered it or anything like that yet, thank you so much!

1 Like

No problem! If you want help with that, you can pm me :relaxed:

1 Like

It looks great!

Looks good and by the way how did u make this edit I would love to make my own edits:)

1 Like

Thank you! I just honestly used overlays and backgrounds, and took a screenshot lol. I Then went onto Pixlr, smoothed everything out, adjusted the filters and lighting a little more and voile! But, I found that if you put a green screen behind your characters for when you make their outfits, you can pick their pose too. then I just googled png maker, made my characters into a png, cleaned up the edges, I could add my own backgrounds, and on pics art you could add stickers which are provided pngs from the app. I’ll show you, my sound one is very pixilated though which im kind of sad about, I’ll probably to have to redo that one for sure.

2 Likes

Wow I wish I could make edits like tht they look awesome:)

1 Like

thank you so much! you definitely could it’s super easy!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like