Outfit Ideas for My Story

I’m making a story called New Nation about a nation where everybody is divided into sectors. The sectors are popular, smart, artsy, and sporty. Can you guys give me some ideas on different outfits for each sector? Send pictures and/or descriptions of each outfit

3 Likes

Oh, that sounds fun! I actually have online class starting in in a few minutes, and it won’t end until a few hours. Once I’m done, I’ll make some outfits! I’ll send you screenshots with the pictures of the clothing on the side. I’ll try not to make them too stereotypical/cliche.

Thanks. Just try to make them apply to each sectors category

1 Like

No problem! Yeah, I get it. Thanks! :+1:

Is it in LL or Ink?

It is LL

1 Like

I have lots of LL outfits on my Instagram @eliseclairmont.episode :blush:

Here’s some popular ones:

1 Like

I made 5 outfits for each category for females. I can do some for males if you’d like. I hope you like them! I hope they’re not too cliche/stereotypical.
Popular:

image image image image
Smart:
image image image image image
Artsy:
image image image
Sporty:
image image image image image
You can credit me by mentioning my Instagram, @amphia.episode :slight_smile: But I’m not sure if crediting is necessary for outfits.

Moved to Art Resources since this is for outfit design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You can always request in my shop I made some outfits there or ask in pm I would gladly help you :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.