Please, fix the math!

Shreds have finally came into my account. But what for? To earn gems so I can watch ads free chapter? That won’t help me either, because whoever inserted them is bad at calculating.

If I want to watch ads free chapter, I have to pay 5 gems.
Calculation:
1 ad = 5 gems

For 25 shreds I have to watch one ad. Once I have 100 shreds, I can change them into 1 gem.
Calculation:
4 ads = 100 shreds.
100 shreds = 1 gem.
4 ads = 1 gem.

Conversion:
20 ads = 5 gem.

So if I want to skip ad with shreds, I have to watch 20 ads?
While if I decide to not skip ad at the beginning of the chapter, I’d be forced to watch 1 ad only.

But 20x more?

You have to fix this math :exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

this qustions should be on a high level math test. though its quite easy anwar, they wanna earn money.

though honestly, ofcours they earn more on gems than ads, els they wouldnt offer it, if it was the same I doubt they would, and they defently wouldnt do it if it earn them less.

the avrage pay rate of an add per view is $0.02 to $0.16. acording to the first website I looked at

1 Like

Well I’m not watching ads :confounded: So I’m just going to wait until they return ads free package which I’m willing to pay monthly.

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I feel this is a bug, Sydney. :smiley: I honestly don’t believe that whoever made the shreds doesn’t know a simple math :smiley:

Hello @CoraMae, if you would like to address your concerns to the support team, you can do so via help ticket :slight_smile:

1 Like