Popular gang/mafia community stories

HI I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!
So I’ve been trying to find this story and I can’t find it anywhere. I don’t remember what it was called. But basically, the story started off with a family that was in a gang and they go to a party or something and the little girl sneaks off and bumps into this boy on the balcony. They hear shots that are fired and the boy pushes this girl into a secret passage way. When she’s in there, she hears more shots fired and she thinks the boy is dead. Her and her family her out alive. Then it cuts to her being older and she has to hide her identity from her school.
PLEASE HELP!!! THAT IS ALL I REMEMBER!!!

1 Like

The story your looking for is Deep attraction 2 : Pride & Fate this is season 2 if you want to understand it more you should read Deep Attraction limelight or ink
And there’s also a season 3 and now 4 but season 4 is not completed yet but i definitely recommend you to read it from season 1 therefore you will have a better understanding for seson 2 and i promise the story it’s amazing !!! I promise you it will definitely live up to your expectations you will not regret it​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Hope I helped :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

deep attraction: pride and fate!
It’s the second book to the deep attraction series. I recommend reading Deep Attraction before pride and fate:)

not very many people have recommended this. it’s called Grim Reapers 1: The Reaper Twins and it’s by Ella J. it has 45 episodes and is in INK (i think the writer is working on a LL version) and i have been ADDICTED since i started it!

it is by far one of the best stories i’ve read so far. i have just started to read the second story in this series of 3.

2 Likes

I currently love The Don, especially since the lead is a Black woman

1 Like

Try The Doberman I think he owns New York in that story, if it’s that it’s a brilliant story

I wanted to read some mafia things so I came here and realised that I was looking for this not that long ago ! By any chance did you get the title as I would love to read it !

Do you know a story that a boys father is involved with a gang so the boy is aswell and he protects this girl from a falling building but in the progress he loses his memory so the girl tries to get the memory back for him. ( that’s all I can remember x )

The story is called " The Never Ending Fight" it is also on Youtube

1 Like

Hey I had episode a long time ago until I got a new phone and now I’m looking for these 2 stories which I can’t remember either names to

1. It’s about these teenagers (I think) who are rich or their parents are and there’s a girl with black ish hair who falls online w a guy pretty sure he’s called jax or something like that whose involved in a gang

2. A girl whose family is involved in the mafia or something like that and her childhood best friend comes back they have feelings for eachother and all I can really remember other than that is that she’s obviously a trained fighter and they fight in the beginning cause it was her job to train the new recruits

1 Like

Can someone please help me, im searching for this one mafia story and the main characters name is giovanni (i think) and the whole story is based around his family and first he meets a girl but then she betrays him and dies while in labor. Later on he meets another and she ends up marrying her (she is a ginger btw lol) and after that there are a few sequels about his son for instance. Please help me it has billionaire in the title i think

2 Likes

Hi!
I’m looking for this story. So there’s this girl who works as a waitress and a gang leader met her for the first time as she served him. Later on the same gang leader when to a man home to collect his money but saw the girl there and instead of asking for money the gang leader ask to take the girl in exchange for his money and the father agreed to it. Later on the man and the girl started to have felling for each other’s but the man didn’t want it to go any further because she’s young (18) and his around in his 30-40s

Maybe I’m wrong but I think
The girl works with her friend in a cafe and the mafia boss comes to the cafe one night and talks to the girl rudely. Then she too talks to her with sassy attitude.
As a result, he blacklists her. She doesnt even realize that she’s blacklisted, her friends tell her about she being blacklisted

Omg if you find the name please let me know!

Wait did he marry his sons friend was that the girl he married?

Burning passion by Marilyn reinhart

Deep attraction

1 Like

Deep Attraction 2: Pride & Fate by Lady Diana

1 Like

Omg yes the same thing happened to me, I switched phones and now I’m looking for the one you’re talking about… I swear the title had like the word boss or leader in it. Sadly I forgot :c If I find it I’ll tell ya

EDIT: I think it’s called Chain Reaction

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you a million times thank you! I was so looking for it and it’s called Chain Reaction… for people looking for this story it is about a young girl who is homeless and tries to look for somewhere to sleep. SPOILER ALERT She wanders in a park and witnessed terrible things which causes her to get involved in a gang. The gang leader and her fall in love yada yada yada

1 Like