PORTAL FEATURE: Dragons

Hi, Episode!

I wanted to make a suggestion to put dragons, similar to how we have dogs and horses? I feel like adding dragons would be fantastic for so many fantasy authors; it would let them live out their Game of Thrones fantasies. It would be amazing to see dragons incorporated into stories, imagine an overlay of fire so we could animate the dragons spitting fire. I understand that implementing this might be complex and take time, but I really, really want dragons in the Episode Portal. Adding them to our stories would be incredibly fun!

Here are some images as references for the types of dragons:

Episode would be the second mobile app company ever to include dragons in their game. Imagine how cool and popular Episode would become even more once people discover they have dragons! I know I’d download the app if I were new to Episode. If you also want dragons, let’s try to get Episode to notice this!

24 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

SUPPORT!! :yay: sooo cool!

3 Likes

Support! :yay:

2 Likes

spotlight has dragons for their community authors :smiling_face_with_tear:

but support of course!

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that! That’s actually so cool!

3 Likes

I support big time! We need more animals and dragons would be so cool! Even better if we can have some mermaid action!

5 Likes

Support

I’m currently writing a story with dragons in it I would love to incorporate this

I would revamp my story in the future for this🔥

Story Cover

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, though I would not blame them if they didn’t because dang that is a lot of work :sweat_smile: but I agree, it would boost the app!

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

As a fantasy writer, this is a NEED! 1000x support right here!! :dragon:

3 Likes

SUPPORT–give us the dragonsss! I FREAKING love G.O.T!

2 Likes

Support, they are my favorite animal! :heart:

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes