Preview won’t load, please help!

Guys is this just me experiencing this issue?

It says “be patient as we load your story!”
Well, it’s been stuck like that, and it won’t load my story. It’s been doing this for a couple days now!
It’s really annoying, please help if you can.
Also I’ve already tried restarting many times, and reloading… i dont know what else to do. Nothing is working.

1 Like

I would suggest sending a ticket to episode .

Yeah im trying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Idk if you’ve tried it but clearing the cache sometimes works for some ppl.

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

A few people experience this issue unfortunately, I hope they fix it soon

1 Like

I have had that issue for the past few weeks, but only on Chrome. I sent a ticket and they did absolutely nothing and just told me to use Opera since it works there. I keep checking and the previewer still doesn’t work on Chrome.

oh no! im so sorry. its really annoying, they’ve done nothing for me either. and the worst part is i just finally got motivation to finish my story.:pensive: hopefully they can fix it for us soon! :unamused:

Yeah hopefully! You could try using Opera, it does work on there for me. It’s a pain to switch browsers but at least it’s usable.

I tried it on my chrome book and it works

yeah, im actually using an iPad to write mine, just on safari since my computer broke :frowning: but i will if i ever fix it thanks!

1 Like

Have you tried opening in a different browser? Clearing website cookies? Checking internet connection speed (speed tests are available for free online)? Tried opening on a different device such as a phone or tablet?

If you’ve done all of ^^^^ send a support ticket and explain in detail all the things you’ve done so they can’t send you back a “have you tried” message and it’ll help them narrow down the issue.
I use Chrome but when it starts being glitchy/broken on Chrome, I switch to Edge (Microsoft) and Mozilla. Usually if it doesn’t work on one, it works on the others so I just rotate through them :joy:

1 Like

I have had the same problem. Usually I just take a break and go back to It and it works.

1 Like

I’m having this problem too! It’s been “frozen” and won’t load for almost an entire week! Episode just took my script links and other info, but it’s been two days since I sent them all that and I wonder if they will even be helpful. :broken_heart:
Switching to opera, cleaning my computer, shutting down- all that crap didn’t help.

1 Like

Hi Sydney, I’m not sure how to use the Forums. I’m having a similar issue, except I cannot see my classic characters in the character preview or even when I want to change their outfits. I thought my computer was the problem but it’s not cause I tried it on a different computer and I had the same issue. I really want to write a story using Classic characters but I keep having this problem. I’m not sure what to do, it’s almost impossible to write a story without knowing what my characters look like or what they are wearing. Do you know if Episode is trying to fix this at all? I know many others have had this same issue, thanks.

Hi there @liannacarina, you’ll need to contact the support team with a help ticket and let them know you’re experiencing this issue :smiley:

1 Like

I did but they didn’t do anything to help me… do you think they’ll be able to resolve the issue?

Oh man I’m super sorry! It’s unfortunate how many people are dealing with this, and yet not getting any help…
It’s been over a week and mine still isn’t working. I really hope they can fix our issue!

Me too :frowning: But I’ve seen posts about this issue back from 2018, I have a feeling that they’re not gonna bother to help us and continue to ignore the problem… It sucks!

3 Likes