Promote your story here!:)

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the epinephrin pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

Hey heres my first story, more episodes soon
Title : The Hunt Continues
Author : Nyah
Genre : Action
Style : LL
Description: THE RACE IS ON!
These electrifying stories are sure to get the adrenaline pumping. Be killed or be the killer, hunted or hunter? Live both sides in these sensational mini series.

Link : Episode Writer Portal

Cover :

I am interested in r4r :slight_smile:
My first story ever! I am willing to take any advice you may have :blob_hearts:

The American Nightmare
3 episodes so far (ongoing)

Genre: Drama, Romance

Description:
In NYC, Alice, a German exchange student, faces a nightmare as the host family’s daughter disrupts her American dream.

Gem Choices: The only gem choices I have included are “support the author” at the end of each episode.

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Hope you’ve got the time to check out a couple chapters of mine!

Here’s a short synopsis babe:
Married to a monster, you must escape his grasp on your life. After encountering an old flame that you lost to society, details of the past unravel. How will your story end?
Chapters out: 25 :cupid:
Full CC, 1 M LI! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
ART SCENES!!! :fire: :star_struck:
CHOICES MATTER
GEM choices do not affect the storyline!

Cover:

(cover not posted on the app yet)

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: I’ll Make You Mine * 20+21*

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Hi My name is Millky My story is called Dark sparrow and I’m willing to do reads for reads Genre: Dark Romance/Drama Story:Marcy is determined to fulfil an engagement with a man for power but will his brother ruin it all? It has 7 episodes but by the end of this week.Will have 8!
Instagram:mil.lkyxz