Promote Your Story/R4R OPEN!

Hii there everyone!
Between coding and work I have got some extra time to read so I thought why not help new authors promote their stories!
Drop the details of your stories below and promote them here :butterfly:
And since I’m writing the Season Finale of one of my stories currently, I really need to step up my game to climb the ranks by getting as many reads as I can so that it doesn’t get lost in the sea of stories :confused:
Anyways, as I said, promote your stories below and if you like, we can also do a READ 4 READ which will benefit both of us! :smiley:
Here are my stories:

Story Title: The Tale of Alynthia
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 10 Out now! Season Finale Soon!
Link to the Story:

Story Title: On The Brink
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5 out now!
Link to the Story:

If you like to do a R4R on any of my stories do let me know! :blue_heart:
My IG: @mukta.episode :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I’m doing a lil thing to make it easy for us to do R4R if you’re interested!
Just reply with :star2:, story name and no. of chapters you’d like both of us to read. If I like your story, I’ll keep reading it till the end and will also post on my IG! Hope this helps!

7 Likes

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart: I’d be up for a r4r

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

2 Likes

Thank you for this
I would like to do a R4R

1 Like

Sure! Let me know which story you want to read and we can exchange proofs :relaxed:

1 Like

Why not? Let me know when you start reading any of my stories!

I’ll read your story On The Brink 5x5 if you’d like. I’ll be back with ss tomorrow God willing. :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

R4r are alway open and I’m up for gem4gems as well!
Title: Outside the Truth
Instagram @eyahmn.episode
Cover

story description: she’s been outside the truth for her whole life but Isabella is determined to find out the truth about herself, will you follow her along and see the truth unfold? (CC & no gems)

1 Like

Hii! I’d love to do r4r, just dm me on Instagram and we’ll talk :wink:

Title: The Fixer
Genre: Drama/Romance
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5771622302416896
Instagram: @dynastywrites
Description: Power, money and influence. This successful Hollywood fixer has the perfect life. But when someone from her past comes back for a favor, everything is about to change.
Extras: Full CC for MC and LIs + 2 LIs + Point System + Choices Matter :sparkles:

I would like, we can do 5x5 :slightly_smiling_face:

I just published my new story :slightly_smiling_face:

In a world overwhelmed by the fear of the Vikings, one person decides to fight for their loved ones.
Will she be able to lead a DOUBLE LIFE and deceive the enemy?
CC, F/M LI

2 Likes

Hey! I’d love to do a R4R you! My story is called Soul Searching and here are all the important details:

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6382173717987328

My Instagram is @/camie.writes or you can even PM me on this forum so we can talk about the details. Thanks!

Whoa a DL entry! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Sure love, you can read any of the above stories. I’ll send you ss after I’m done

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!!! I’d be happy to do a R4R with you! :blush::sparkling_heart:

Sure! Let me know when you start reading any of my stories and we’ll share ss!

1 Like

love to do a r4r with you

Hi I’m interested in a r4r :blush: we can do 4x4

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

Thankyou for this thread I would like to do r4r with you :relaxed:
Title : Deranged
Author : Bhargavi
Ig: @bhargu_creates
Description : Shaina was just an ordinary high school girl until one day when she lost her father in a car accident and was turned into vampire by a hot mysterious guy
Story Link

Oh, I’ve just saw that you have 2 stories :face_with_hand_over_mouth:! If you want, we can do 7x7 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, Seep_Mukta :white_heart:
Your story looks interesting :sparkles: BTW, I’m up for R4R :hugs: and this is my story. Hope you can read it :hugs:

:notebook: THIS IS MY STORY :notebook:
Author: Ava. S
Title: Love, Hate
Story Genre: Comedy And Romance
Chapters: 9 (more chapters coming soon)
Story Style: Limelight
Gem Choice: No
Description:
Liam Johnson is a famous boy band leader. Because of an “accident.” , he switches bodies with a GIRL?!?!?! Is this an arrangement of fate? Will they fall in love with each other?
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6264000574324736

Instagram: @ava_the_epiwriter

(If my English Grammar or Spelling got wrong please tell me🥺)

#PleaseSupport
#ReadForRead
#FirstTime
#FirstStory
#PromoteStory
#LoveYou :heart:

My story :sparkling_heart:
Title: A distraction
Author: By: Milena
Description: You changed factions, trying to prove that you aren’t weak- especially to your new trainer. What happens when you become a distraction? Will you make it out alive?
Gendre: Adventure
Chapters 6 (more are coming soon)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5783688950513664

Have fun!!! :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

Cover