Promote Your story ;)

Thank you for reading. Your story is on my list to read this week. I will message you son with SS and feedback.
Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. You don’t have to send an ss. I trust you to read it. I can see if my reads go up. I don’t want you to have to do the extra work.

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Vampires, werewolves, and hybrids – who will you side with? Hey, Hybrid Queen, hurry up. War is on its way.
Customizable Characters, LGBTQ+, 5 Endings, Choices Matter, Music

Chapters: technically 9 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_J6oQ0OE2Uh

I read it! here is my prof it is about A main character (whose name who can pick.) she is a werewolf. Your in high school and you have a best friend and a close friend who you can customize. You get taken away by a guy to the pack and they make you queen. you are supposed to be getting married to a guy who is your crush. I dont wanna say more because of spoiler alerts.
Did you read my story?

1 Like

Hi! I would love to do a r4r with you.
I’ll send you a screenshot as soon as I’m finish reading your story.

My story is: Spa Rebound
Author: Paula_r.o.
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Description: Andy is a masseuse with a dream to open her own Spa Resort. But one night in the bar might change everything because the man she hooked up with turns out to be her project investor. How will that end up for her? Come and find out…

1 Like

Great! I have an appointment now but I can read it tomorrow.

1 Like

Wow look really interesting i will read your story
if you want you can also check my story called forbidden love
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6347401453502464 read as many as you want if is 2 or 3 is good :slight_smile: i will message you to give you review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure no problem. I have just finished reading your story.

3 Likes

Hey Guys ! I would love have some feedbacks. The firsts chapters of my story are out. And I’m so excited to share this with you ! :smiley:

Story title: Good Morning Stockholm !

Resume: A hold-up goes wrong and Ellie’s life is turned upside down. Between love, lies, secrets and hate, what will prevail ? Will Ellie succumb to madness or love ?

If you can check it and tell me your opinion. I would be grateful !

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

Read all 3. :wink:

2 Likes

Ok thank you :slight_smile: xoxo

This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink
Link:

r4r?
This is my story:
Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely
The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 5

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Link:

1 Like

Looks so interesting ! Gonna read it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did it here is the ss

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Your welcome

I think we already did r4r because it said I already read three episodes.

1 Like

Hey, this is my story. Check it out if you want to!

Title : Natalie Hartman’s Guide to Surviving Seventeen
Author Name : Vivian
Genre : Drama/Romance/Comedy
Episodes : 4 (ongoing)
Summary : Everyone knows growing up is hard, but life gets a whole lot harder for awkward teen Natalie Hartman when her twin brother starts dating her best friend.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4710728752562176
Instagram : @episode.vivianalana

My story is called Somebody like you.
Description: It’s your first year at University! How exciting. But things get a little complicated when you meet Oakwood’s party boy.
Link: