PROMOTING: Hale Huna .... A magical, romantic tale

This is my first story and I have requested many, many reviews and they’ve all helped me make Hale Huna the best I can possibly make it.

TITLE: Hale Huna
AUTHOR NAME: Anonymous Author
EPISODES: 9, ongoing.
STYLE: Limelight.
GENRE: Fantasy/Romance
DESCRIPTION: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
COVERS

(This part is inspired by @Days lol it looks like I’m copying…which I kinda am…)

WHAT MAKES MY STORY STAND OUT
-Kendall, the MC, is a strong, independent woman who sticks up for people’s rights.
-I have tons of diversity, including members of the LGBT+ community, and different races etc.
-Kendall is a woman of color, and there are only a few stories with a poc as the MC.
-I mix reality with fantasy
-I tackle tougb subjects, such as suicide, self harm, eating disorders, mental health, sexual assault etc
-I don’t dive too deep with those subjects, but I like to make it sad so that y’all fall in love with the characters.
-There are two male love interests (I would give you a choice for your LI’s gender, but for one, Kendall is a character I made years and years ago and she is straight, so I didn’t want to change her, and two, I’m too lazy for the coding for the choice. But if I have future stories, there will be a choice)
-Kendall has a HUGE, diverse family and has a close bond with all of them that will warm your hearts.

IF Y’ALL WOULD CHECK IT OUT AND LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIKE IT, BUT I’D APPRECIATE YOUR OPINIONS!

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320

2 Likes

I would really, really appreciate the support. I have spent a lot of time supporting other people with my threads like Speaking up for yourself and others and Racism, Homophobia, Sexism, etc and Ask the Afritina! Get help and advice here! and Read for Read now open! READ DESC

And I think I deserve at least a little support back…but maybe that’s just me…anyway, i hope you check out my story! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

We’ve already done a r4r

1 Like

Ouchhhh sorry, my bad. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hehe it’s okay

1 Like

source

Ahaha, I kid - no problemo love and promote away!!

1 Like

Thank youuu :joy:

1 Like

this thread isn’t for you to promote your story…

Sorry! It’s my first story that I’ve written and I really losing my hope and posted this to promote as much as I can. :frowning: I’m sorry that I’ve accidentally posted on some of the topics that are not supposed to be :persevere:. It has happened in a rush and as well as a hope, if it reached to at least 100 ppl, maybe 20 ppl will show interest on it. I’ve put almost a year effort to write 24 episodes of the story and I only got 178 reads.

I’m sorry again and will make sure that this doesn’t happen again! :pensive:

I’m deleting my post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! I’m sure your story will be successful

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

do you mind deleting your posts please?

Yeah, I tried to delete the post. But I’ve deleted so many posts today, and it is saying that try to delete after 21 hrs. I’ll surely delete once 21 hrs are done… I promise you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i have just published chapter 10, it would mean a lot if you checked it out!!

hey guys please help me get to 200 reads! i only need 8 more!!!

1 Like

I have 193 reads! and i really wanna hit the 200 mark! can y’all help me please?

2 Likes

What’s it called? :slight_smile:

hale huna

1 Like

Send the link :smiley: