Proofreader Needed (For free)! Willing to proofread your story as well!

Hi, I published 4 chapters of my first story Forever and Always (CC) [more chapters will be out soon], but am in need of a proofreader. I received comments from multiple people concerning layering and grammar errors. As for the layer errors, I can’t spot them on my devices so I’d appreciate the extra help with that. However, I’d also appreciate honest criticism on my story (the plot, characters, etc) if you’re up for it!
I’d also be alright with proofreading your story as well!

Please dm me on instagram if you’re interested!
@episodearu

4 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

hey can you prooofread for me?

1 Like

yes!!! do you have instagram?

1 Like

yeah i do

1 Like

dm me on there!!! my ig is episodearu

1 Like

i’ll text you :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi,
So I’m kinda new around here (on the Episode Forums I mean :))), but I have proofread before and I’m actually pretty good at coding too (for your layers problem) and if it’s not too late I’m here ready to help and to give advice :)).

2 Likes

Hey, I’d like you to proofread for me?
Should I text you here or on instagram?

Hey.
I can proofread for you, but I’m a commissioned proofreader. :heart: and I have variety of options you can choose from.
(ex. Idioms, better synonyms, spelling and grammar check, etc)

Which will make your story even better and interesting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Don’t worry, my prices are really cheap.

For further details, please contact my Instagram @olivia.stories_

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.