PROOFREADERS AND BETA-READERS WANTED ON THRILLER, SCI- FI STORY! Please help! 😃🌸

Hiya! :cherry_blossom:
I’ve been working on my story since this January and in order for it to get better I would love if some of you would want to help me proofreading it as well as giving your honest opinion about the plot and characters. At the moment I’ve finished 7 episodes and it’s in the genres of thriller, mystery and sci-fi. I will give you the link after you’ve agreed to help me.

Since I’ve already had a fair share of people who’s ghosted me over the months, please only offer your help if you’re willing to and have the time for it!

You can reach me here at the forums or at my IG: @archangel.episode

:cherry_blossom:I need someone who’s: :cherry_blossom:

• Over the age of 17.

• Who’s used to english grammar and writing and can spot mistakes and give suggestions of different expressions and/or words to use. English is not my main language but I’ve studied it since I was 4, however that doesn’t mean that I can’t make mistakes.

• Who knows advanced coding. Since this story uses advanced coding, it would be best if you have knowledge in it as well. However! I will make the coding all by myself, so it not entirely necessary. But it would help in regards of cinematics and ideas on how to make a scene better.

• Someone who can be honest and not being afraid of being critical. I need constructive criticism where you of course can give me ideas on how I could change something for the better. Just saying it’s good or bad won’t help, instead you would have to be able to be specific.

• Who can follow me along the way, that would be awesome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• Who can regularly give updates and thoughts. I’m sorry but it won’t be helpful if it goes weeks or even months before you can reply. If you lack the time a period of time, please don’t ignore my messages! Just be honest and tell me the truth, I’m a human and I understand if you’re busy. But we have to be honest with each other!

• I can’t pay you anything, however I would of course give you credit in my story! And I would be forever grateful for your help.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me anything!

:cherry_blossom:Thank you in advance! :cherry_blossom:

/ Archangel

2 Likes

Hi there! Check out my thread here to see if you’d be interested in my review process!

I’m 22 years of age and am skilled at coding x

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll check it out! :smiley:

Bump :two_hearts:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.